reiview of RRR GANN BY MR.RANJAN SINHA

MINITRADER99

Market is full of frauds like Ranjan etc etc who claims so many things. But is it not our fault also who pay such a huge amount without verifying the credentials. I think we have to blame ourselves. Cheats are in every field.

mastermind007

Yes Nirahjan you are right. But Gurmeet made all the payment in cash. So , i think his case is a gone case....... :mad:
DPK

How long ago was this? unless it is too old there is a way out if your friend is willing to go to Consumer court. There is a provision to put a statement that payment was in cash and receipt was refused. You might lose little more in court fees but certainly chances of recovery will be good.

I had paid one lawyer in cash but he failed to show up at hearing. It took 2 years but he returned money.

Plz be alert..... in name of GANN this one is really fraud ....... in basic course he will waste your money in one day by telling all theory ......mark my words ..... at the end of seminar ...in evening ...he'll tell you buy/sell near to previous day (or any time frame) BOTTOM/UP candle (he call it Wagah border !!) .... that's his 'RRR' (Risk Reward Ratio) technique !!.......... full day blah blah abt GANN so that you can tempt to do master course .... i step out as i know again in master course it would be just sq of 9 and other blah blah so that he can make you ready for his Ultimate course that includes just elliot waves with his own crap rules !! ......... plz Donate something for good cause for Utthrakhand state and get his 'crap' basic pdf in free !! .......

Another his student is in Chennai with 'natureoftra.....' .......... after doing ultimate course he also started giving training !! ( so funda is sell GANN earn money!) ........

Dear Navin/Suktam,
Do not go to Ranjan Sinha for any kind of course. He is a fraud. And if u dont believe me then you can contact these 2 persons whose mail ids are [email protected]
and [email protected] both have done courses by giving Rs.72000 huge fees. Out of them I know virender shankar personally and if u need his cell no. i can give it to u through p.m. You can confirm from them. So think twice before going....
ihave done the RRR course ,it is very useful ,i hav already made much profit by using this technique and then joined the master trader course also which was really rare and accurate , i have never had gone through this kind of technique where no charts are reqd and ,more than 80% times tops and bottoms are formed as per the Gann rules taught in master trader course and now looking forward to do ultimate course...

and those whoare not capable of understanding such simple technique will always speak **** about it

ihave done the RRR course ,it is very useful ,i hav already made much profit by using this technique and then joined the master trader course also which was really rare and accurate , i have never had gone through this kind of technique where no charts are reqd and ,more than 80% times tops and bottoms are formed as per the Gann rules taught in master trader course and now looking forward to do ultimate course...

and those whoare not capable of understanding such simple technique will always speak **** about it

Plz be alert..... in name of GANN this one is really fraud ....... in basic course he will waste your money in one day by telling all theory ......mark my words ..... at the end of seminar ...in evening ...he'll tell you buy/sell near to previous day (or any time frame) BOTTOM/UP candle (he call it Wagah border !!) .... that's his 'RRR' (Risk Reward Ratio) technique !!.......... full day blah blah abt GANN so that you can tempt to do master course .... i step out as i know again in master course it would be just sq of 9 and other blah blah so that he can make you ready for his Ultimate course that includes just elliot waves with his own crap rules !! ......... plz Donate something for good cause for Utthrakhand state and get his 'crap' basic pdf in free !! .......

Another his student is in Chennai with 'natureoftra.....' .......... after doing ultimate course he also started giving training !! ( so funda is sell GANN earn money!) ........
IT is your fault that ur not able 2 apply the technique proprely DO NOT BLAME THE TEACHER,,to understand thepower of gann techinique u must visit his website regularly and read his post where he writes about nifty everyday before the market opens ,,,all his posts are available free of cost,,,many people all over india have already been benefited by these posts....i know myself that gann system is accurate and perfect bcoz i have attended all his courses...

i have gone through all his courses and they are really beneficial ,, if all u dissatisfied people want a proof about it then you may visit his website and see all his posts on the website which are available free of cost and are updated before the opening of market... he is not fraud instead many people are copying his work and running fake websites n people are wasting their precious money on such hoax people and in return they are left with nothing... they offer cheap courses with ZERO KNOWLEDGE !!!

plz note that joining date of 'sangs' : 29th June ............. only to post about that course .......... u all can guess y ? ....lol .........anyhow 'sangs' if it is so real/working ..dare to post some sample calls to prove ur statements or post ur contracts to prove it ........... everybody will see ...how it is ........... :)