Regole-TradeGuider or better than PathFinder

zultan

I don't know why the AFL called AAA2nd. formula, but once again GURU AFL Karthikmarar deliver .

kargocu my friend you ask some member about "Regole" :)
i think this AFL is Regole !!? or much better than PATHFINDER it's a TradeGuider AFL

enjoy
credit and thanks to member that post this AFL on traderji long time ago !!!

veluri1967

Zultan,

Your exploration into the world of AFLs is awesome undoubtedly.

Brother, what we needed is simple buy and sell signals with a protective stop. Any decorations in the pane are, i feel, cumbersome.

Karthikumarar is AFL gem. In fact, we need more time to pick a suitable AFL than what he takes to write.

Have you come across any AFL which gives trade signals on EOD data to trade next intraday.

I don't know why the AFL called AAA2nd. formula, but once again GURU AFL Karthikmarar deliver .

i think this AFL is Regole !!? or much better than PATHFINDER it's a TradeGuider AFL

enjoy

Hi zultan,

looking interesting..can u just help me out how to read this graph...

enjoy

This AFL is NO MORE WORKING in Amibroker v5.50

If anyone has an amended AFL to work with Amibroker 5.50, then PLEASE do post here to help all of us, otherwise we are roaming in dark without this pretty AFL .............

Please do something to rectify this problem ................

shekharz