Regarding understanding of intra day trend

TracerBullet

Reliance is sideways in 15/30m since last few days. It tried to breakdown , failed and then tried to breakout long on 21 and again failed.

MSN1979

ofeten get confusion about trend as intra day basis ,if any can help to short this confusion
Hi Yes, I had similar confusion. You can read threads by

Saint Sir- Learn to Fish to under stand the trend.

Further readings - Search for Vijay Sir - Fish thread
Subhadip sir - Thread.

If you read them, you will understand how to identify trends and based upon that take trading decisions. If you need any further help feel free to contact me

Reliance is sideways in 15/30m since last few days. It tried to breakdown , failed and then tried to breakout long on 21 and again failed.
thanks brother 2 quick reply , you mention the conception i understand after your quote , but my concern is after any bull close i wait for retrace buy very next day ,but next day its open & follow south direction , that's why i mention my post that is their any way 2 understand intraday price trend movement

Subhadip sir - Thread.

If you read them, you will understand how to identify trends and based upon that take trading decisions. If you need any further help feel free to contact me
thanks brother , sure i check & give you feed back

Subhadip sir - Thread.

sir i didn't get the thread you mention , can please help me where i get link , actual i am not used to about computer , so not understand properly how to find thread

mohan.sic

ofeten get confusion about trend as intra day basis ,if any can help to short this confusion
To understand the intraday day trend, the first you need to do is, Limit the data on your screen to Current day data.
Your chart should start at 9:15 am and keep going. You look at the chart at any time during the day and you will know the intraday trend.

mohan.sic

The intraday trend of the scrip on 21st was up (Although there was a correction in the second half of the day) as it ended above it's previous closing price.

Yes the intraday trend was up but not bcz it ended above its previous close. It is because it ended above its current days opening range.

Imagine if today it opened at deep gap down and trended up from opening range till closing, but closed below its previous close. Can we call it a intraday downtrend ?