Regarding NinjaTrader purchase

I am trading the NSE Options and came to know that Ninja Trader (NT) is a free charting platform.

1. I would like to know is if I subscribe to Real Time data say GlobalDataFeed , will I be able to use NT for free ?
2. Can I order trades ( Buy/Sell ) from NT if I have a broker plug in ?
3. Under what circumstances will I have to purchase NT ?

1. only for charting
2. I have no information that would be offered trading through NT7 in India. To trade NSE options with NT7 use Interactivebrokers
3. for trading through NT7 you must buy a licence.

rpsvinod

I am trading the NSE Options and came to know that Ninja Trader (NT) is a free charting platform.

1. I would like to know is if I subscribe to Real Time data say GlobalDataFeed , will I be able to use NT for free ?
2. Can I order trades ( Buy/Sell ) from NT if I have a broker plug in ?
3. Under what circumstances will I have to purchase NT ?
Hi SurenForex,

For live trading u must buy a licenced version, anyway as a NT User wanna to know about ur broker plug in., is it possible to use for mcx segments? BTW If u r series about live licence keep in touch i'll guide to get some discounted price as a existing user?

Thanks Vinod. I see the license costs too much. Instead AmiBroker is far cheap. Also I had a question about Market Replay.
I have daily NIFTY Futures data on the chart and want this one to be replayed using NT7. When I try File->Utilities->Download replay data , it always errors out giving the standard response of being busy.
I also tried connecting to the Market Replay connection. That too fails saying no data available.

So my question is since I have data on my chart ( don't know where NT is storing it ) can I not replay that data back without all this Market replay connection gimmicks ?

mt4trader

Thanks Vinod. I see the license costs too much. Instead AmiBroker is far cheap. Also I had a question about Market Replay.
I have daily NIFTY Futures data on the chart and want this one to be replayed using NT7. When I try File->Utilities->Download replay data , it always errors out giving the standard response of being busy.
I also tried connecting to the Market Replay connection. That too fails saying no data available.

So my question is since I have data on my chart ( don't know where NT is storing it ) can I not replay that data back without all this Market replay connection gimmicks ?
goto workspace folder and remove _workspace file then it will work.