Regarding Hakija: NSE End of day data downloader

Would you pay for Hakija (NSE EoD Bhavcopy downloader)?

• Yes (willing to pay a monthly fees)

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Yes (willing to pay a one-time fees)

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Depends on the price

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Hello TraderJi members,

As you know Hakija has not been working for quite some time. A couple of people have written to me asking me to fix it. I already have a job and family that keeps me busy. I can consider fixing if the effort is justified, moneywise. Hence this poll.

traderhardrock

ha ha
you must be crazy
people do not want to pay for realtime or historical data (1 min or eod)

even picking holes in free brokerages

and you are asking to pay for an eod downloader :DD

kaly422000

ha ha
you must be crazy
people do not want to pay for realtime or historical data (1 min or eod)

even picking holes in free brokerages

and you are asking to pay for an eod downloader :DD
listen eod data is more important . eod data providers charges rs 3000/ per yr. in that case if nominal price is fixed then no problem i think. i think any one wont to agree to work without any return. we sud encourage these developers

traderhardrock

listen eod data is more important . eod data providers charges rs 3000/ per yr. in that case if nominal price is fixed then no problem i think. i think any one wont to agree to work without any return. we sud encourage these developers
eod data providers charges rs 3000/ per yr,
but eod data bhavcopy is available for free at NSE website and perhaps at many other sites/tools
(though never downloaded it, as never used it)

and what do you think, he will provide downloader for a meager one time sum (then why asking for monthly fees)

kaly422000

if u dont need eod data then another topic but if u want eod data to feed amibroker then hakija utitity was good. nse data from nse website is max time not competeble with amibroker ,have to convert it in desire format to feed amibroker or metastock . and hakija was doing that but if any one use more sofisticated software then ok

traderhardrock

I do not find any use of eod data bhavcopy (for all scrips) except having one in my database. If there is one use, then let me know.
and if it is of so much importance, then strange, one is not ready to spend even 5-7 mins daily, to convert it in desired format from NSE bhavcopy.