Reg: Intra daytrading software

Re: Reg: Intra daytrading

Me, too aware the postings that India Bulls is working on the DDE, not only from this forum but from other friends' source also.

This issue of DDE is going on for last few months. Creating the DDE link or an API is not a big job for such a organisation. Business people never say "no" when potentioal clients approaches.

If some foreign firms starts providing the free streaming data, then only our internet based brokers will wake-up and may start giving such facility.

For more than 6 years, Yahoo gives five days intra-day chart, though it is 15-delayed, they are not in broking business, it is their innovative approach. Here, in the land of software giants, no broker gives five days intra-day charts.

Look at Quote Tracker, a free software, any broker can give data through this software, not a single broker cares to give such facility to their clients. (When I approached Moneypore, Chennai office, I was told me that they no-longer provide data through QT).

Let us depend on ourselves.

We ourselves create a free software for DDE link (that takes data from the traders terminal of IB, 5-Paisa, etc. the data gets stored in the traders system). Members with software knowledge please come forward to work on this. IB gives demo id and password for sometime, which will give access to PIB. The real time data that gets stored in the system can be used for beta-testing.

With warm regards.

K Karunakaran
[email protected]

Hi,

My experience with 5 paisa is that their TT5 and TT provide basic charting like MACD, Stochs, RSI etc., all on line which may be enough.( Their Diet ODIN provides only price chart ). One can also save the chart at the end of the session. May be enough for beginners.

But developing a DDE is a great idea.

sh50

5 paisa has got rid of all the indicators except volume for tts and where TT is concerned stochastics and MACD do not have only one line. Here all are out to cater to amateurish traders.

Dear Srisara ,osp2osp and other friends,
As it is open source ,and not much security is supposed to be involved,Excel VBA would be probably a good combination.But JAVA api's do also have their own utility.I am also thinking in the same line.From my behalf I my ready to share whatever little knowledge I have.The INDIABULLS software is totally built in the Java platform.
R u in the client side or the server side programming?I am ready to team with u,though I have my limitations,as I am not a software pro in the truest sense.
Do keep in touch.I remain in yahoo massenger ;email:[email protected]
Hope nature blesses u all for all ur good intentions.
Regards,
joy_mitali

Last edited:

Hello Satya/Joy,

This is wonderful. Please post all your queries. In case you prefer queries by e-mail, please feel free to write to me [email protected] yahoo chat id: osp2osp

Let us begin at once.

Best Wishes.

Warm regards.

K Karunakaran

To all,

I am an working in VB/ASP and Oracle.. programming side i can manage. but in technical point of view(trading wise) i need to see...i mean i need inputs...
so, lets schedule it and start one by one..

frist thing is we need to document all our requirements..then slowly we can find a solution.

I have noted down all your e-mail id's.
Satya

sh50

The Indiabulls pple approached me only a couple of days ago and if everybody wants, I can take this up strongly with them. If its supposed to be a cladestine affair, that's different.

Guys,

As i am also a software pro worked on both Java and VB. Currently working on Java. I can be part of this team. I better feel that before starting the actual tech prog all the seniors has to come up with requirement details. So we have to have two teams
1. Functional Team
2. Technical Team

Any type of contribution to this project i am ready to make it.
I am staying in Texas, US. mail-id: [email protected]
Any of traderji.com members residing in US please keep in touch with me at
(210) 849 4283.

Any thing mistaken..plz excuse me

sunny..