Reg: Intra daytrading software

Generally intraday data are not available free.However we can find
in case of online platform such as sharekhan, 5paisa.com ,kotak etc

Paid software are metastock or falcon from reliable software co.pvt.ltd.

novice1

altraderji said:
I hv got this great Trading Simulator Margin Account Calc 2003 It is complete F&O practise program...I hv got it working but I do not have DDE link from a terminal from my Broker's Terminal to this software....Earlier use to hv this 5paisa.com Trader Terminal link which threw up data in Excel sheet but they discontinued.....Just have a look at them...How abt the idea of Trading Practise in training ure mind in rela-time trding situations.....If anybody interested get back to me!!!!
Hi Altraderji,

Can you please let me know where and how you got this practise program ?
Have you tried using Quotetracker ? In QT you can save the data in excel file. But the problem is it does not fetch "F&O" quotes (yet) from NSE site

Would be happy to know more about your trading simulator

Regards

Sekhar S

nareshch

Hi ,

I got this info from one of yahoo groups . I downlaoded the program but unable to test it due to some busy schedule . Any one can try this and share the experience . I lost the down laod link so i am pasting the mail from the provider .Please contact him to ge t the software . It costs Rs5000/- but u can try a demo before buying it

==============================================

This is the mail from [email protected]

This is to introduce that I Abhay is the data provider in the Metastock charts for END OF DAY.But now i am launching Real Time Converter for the Intraday of 1 minutes to 5 minutes bars in Metastock charts whose source of data will be from Power India Bulls from where our software will capture data and convert it to metastock data of 1min,5min,10min.............. which will be saved and can be watched later on.U can also download the data for past 15 days on for the FUTURE stocks.

For those clients only who have Power India Bulls installed in their system as because the source of data will be PIB.

The Software costs Rs 5000/- (rupees five thousand only)p.a. + Tax

We will be launching a Software which will show bar from tick BY tick
i.e Real Time Chart within 15-20 days whose source of data caputuring will be from ODIN TRADING Software.

This software will cost Rs 18000/-p.a(rupees eighteen thousand only)+ tax

==========================================================

Good Luck

Naresh

novice1

Re: Reg: Intra-day

PRPATEL said:
Can Anybody Give Me Best Day Trading News By Sms On 9825510868? Or Any Brokrage House Name, Which Can Provid It To Me?
Hi,

Try www.fi-advisor.com. I have been using their service for the last 3 months for intra-day trading. They provide you withe SMS prompts

Success rate is more than 70 % and I have been renewing my subscription for the last 3 months.

If you need intra-day charts and signals you may try stoxtrends.com. But they provide data for 50 symbols( both cash and futures put together)

Wish you all the best

Sekhar S

PS:I am not connected--directly or indirectly-- with both the vendors.

altraderji said:
I hv got this great Trading Simulator Margin Account Calc 2003 It is complete F&O practise program...I hv got it working but I do not have DDE link from a terminal from my Broker's Terminal to this software....Earlier use to hv this 5paisa.com Trader Terminal link which threw up data in Excel sheet but they discontinued.....Just have a look at them...How abt the idea of Trading Practise in training ure mind in rela-time trding situations.....If anybody interested get back to me!!!!
What is it about? Can you provide some link

Thanks

osp2osp said:
I am wonder, is it possible to take the power india bulls or india infoline's live tick data to metastock using some conversion utilities during market hours, if this is possilbe then, the whole intra-day live data problem could be solved.
i am using metastock and eod bhavcopy from nse india. i am intersted to get intradata (even if delayed reasonably) and paste to metastock data files during intraday. can any body help me?

novice1 said:
Hi Altraderji,

Can you please let me know where and how you got this practise program ?
Have you tried using Quotetracker ? In QT you can save the data in excel file. But the problem is it does not fetch "F&O" quotes (yet) from NSE site

Would be happy to know more about your trading simulator

Regards

Sekhar S
Hi,

Can u pls tell me how to get & save data in excel from QT.

Thnx

Hello everybody

This is the most viewed and most replied thread in th forum.But what happened to every thing talked and discused inthis thread?Still we manually converting & updating the data (real time).The DDE facility by indiabulls or all such platforms forgetten.please go through the thread and understand what was said.what happend to the software experts?Please think over