Reg Best Automated Trading system

Hi Friends,
This is Naveen... I want information about the Automated trading systems... I've written some code using amibroker(Demo-version) and back-tested it... It has given me good results... I want to test it in Real time and this is my first time using the TA Softwares... So Could some one please advise me about which trading system would be best for the Automation...
Thanks in advance..

Naveen

There is no automated system in this world which generates profits automatically.If there was one then every one would be using it and making profits.Trading is not that easy as u think.

No yaar... I'm not asking for the profit generating software... I'm just asking for the software which would execute the code that I give... I know trading is tough, but let me try... Please let me know if there is any such software... It will be a great help...

Can we do it in amibroker.... As of now I couldnt find anything related to that in Amibroker... I got the links to back-test it but nowhere I could see the Order entry kind of thing.. even in the Help/User-guide, no reference....
Can u help me on this....

pkamalesh

Can we do it in amibroker.... As of now I couldnt find anything related to that in Amibroker... I got the links to back-test it but nowhere I could see the Order entry kind of thing.. even in the Help/User-guide, no reference....
Can u help me on this....
Bro..Ami and MS are charting softwares( and other tech stuff ofcourse)...If ur looking for trading related SW..I guess u have a demat and trading account with some broker..that is where u get to place orders..not in cracked Soft wares !!!

All the best..

hi..........
i am also using amibroker
i will give u one formula for chart.
this chart indiacate at this level sell or buy
and stoploss...
so if u r interesting then join my yahoo id and write ur name and from traderji....
i will addd u..............

ok

There is no automated system in this world which generates profits automatically.If there was one then every one would be using it and making profits.Trading is not that easy as u think.
Share trading is the toughest job to suceed . After struggling and hard working for many months ( may be 3 to 5 years) and with experience, discipline, money management, becoming free from fear and greed, never trying to predicting the market, hoping , praying etc will not work. Market surpries many times. It does what it wants , most of the time it does opposite what we predict or expect.
So try to move with the market.