Refund of Indoco Remedies

Hi All,
I have applied for Indoco Remedies IPO and didn't got any shares and still iam waiting for there refund... when i mailed Intime Spectrum they are telling me that they have sent cheque by mail to me... i have mailed them back telling that i haven't recevied the same and asked them to transfer the money in my bank account but they are not taking any action on that...

Is any one know about some one who can take action on this... its all ready two months....

Pls suggest me what to do about this....

laxmikant,
If u have not recieve the cheque then there are two possiblity one is that ur cheque is in post office from where u belongs, you can go and ask there or else may be on the way.
Post office return all the post within a week if you will not claim them.

For depositing in ur account Intime Spectrum want this cheque return to them, then only it is possible.
So you check whether ur cheque is in post office or not.

Hi,
I want to know is there any governing body like SEBI where we can complain about the concern person who is not taking up the matter...
I do know, iam looking for help as those guys are not at all replying for my queries.

I do have similar kind of issue reg. Mundra port IPO. In my case I got a email from Intime spectrum stating they have received the cheque returned from the post office. But, there after registry is not sending to the new address or thro' ECS. Is it possible to complaint to SEBI? What is the process?