RECOMMENDED Forex Brokers in 2018

Hey guys, I searched on this forum and could not find any recent thread for recomended forex brokers, please share wghich brokers you use personally and the easy and advantages of that broker as well, if possible.
Any answers to this thread would be vastly appreciated!
Thanks,
Kartikeya.

simplebuthard

Working as Trading Assistant. Hire me !!
Phew! Here it goes

There are many brokers who is being called as market makers providing lot of bonus and contests. They are making a lot of money by adjusting big spreads. I suggest you to stay away from them as the spread is so high. insta forex, forex mart, fbs, grandcapital etc

ECN brokers are there apart from the above category. They are better in terms of tight spreads and while market volatile we can process our orders quick. icmarkets is good, tickmill ecn acct is good.

stoch

Phew! Here it goes

There are many brokers who is being called as market makers providing lot of bonus and contests. They are making a lot of money by adjusting big spreads. I suggest you to stay away from them as the spread is so high. insta forex, forex mart, fbs, grandcapital etc

ECN brokers are there apart from the above category. They are better in terms of tight spreads and while market volatile we can process our orders quick. icmarkets is good, tickmill ecn acct is good.
How long have you been staying with Tickmill? Tell me more about your experience. And what is your opinion about Hotforex? I mean can we consider it safe place to trade?

I think the most amazing thing for the traders of rhis generation is that they have the opportunity to take market as a diverse medium in each and every aspect. Forex brokers are becoming more and more user friendly which is good for both traders and forex trading itself. Do you people agree with it?

stoch

Why best brokers always have strict regulations Cyprus or FCA. Is it so difficult for them to obtain this license or they can simple purchase it to look compliant with international rules?