Recommended brokers / trading platform

Ok. For those who have seen the last few of my post, know what I am talking about. So would like to have input from traders on recommended brokers who can provide the following :

1. Stable platform that is quick on execution especially in F&O and Commodity segment.
2. Has minimal disruption to service.
3. Is not locked or unaccessable during time of volatility.
4. Provides quick and reliable service.
5. Is low cost - not necessarily a discount broker. Please advise brokerage chagrges.

Appreciate feedback from traders

Thank you.

40 Views but no reply. It seems Traderji members are able to trade somehow without using any brokers.
:):):)

C'mon guys. This is an important issue. Your input can help another TJ member choose a good/reliable and cost effective broker. Please be proactive and share information/knowledge.

Thanks.

Ok. For those who have seen the last few of my post, know what I am talking about. So would like to have input from traders on recommended brokers who can provide the following :

1. Stable platform that is quick on execution especially in F&O and Commodity segment.
5. Is low cost - not necessarily a discount broker. Please advise brokerage chagrges.

Thank you.

mohan.sic

Thank you.
you are a zerodha user ...facing issues with trading platform ?

Well, Finvasia zero brokerage is good. Kotak Unlimited plan may be good, but haven’t tried them. So with finvasia:
  • Nest platform is good to handle the orders and execution
  • Disruption can be expected but not that much
  • I must say finvasia is tested well in volatility
  • Support is good and responsive enough
  • King of lowest price here

Thank you Maccy.

So understand that Finvasia provides NEST platform. That's good. But when you say disruption can be expected, can you quantify how often in a month?

Other points seem good.

Well, Finvasia zero brokerage is good. Kotak Unlimited plan may be good, but haven’t tried them. So with finvasia:
  • Nest platform is good to handle the orders and execution
  • Disruption can be expected but not that much
  • I must say finvasia is tested well in volatility
  • Support is good and responsive enough
  • King of lowest price here

mohan.sic

RKSV/Upstox.

I was also thinking about Zerodha. But considering the negative post and issues that I read about the disruption on their platform, decided against it.
I do not have account with Upstox but I know they grew rapidly in recent past, so they might have made some good difference to users. Now we are reading about technical issues with the top broker zerodha. I use accounts with kotak & icici frequently and the technical issues are there in these platforms also.

Today xyz broker may have good reviews but there is no guarantee that they will not face the issues tomorrow. It will be wise to maintain more than one account, backup internet, proper call n trade facility, and this can help in situations to good extent.

Yes, considering my experience so far, I would not want to use them as my broker. Will look to transfer my funds and accounts once I identify another broker. Today I got logged off from Upstox for an hour at open. It is unimaginable for me to be able to trade this way. Not being able to access your position can mean taking a chance of having a massive loss.

Your point about brokers growing rapidly who gobble more than they can digest (adding business without infrastructure and support) handle is absolutely spot on.

I can understand a one off breakdown of system. Hence the thread on brokers who provide a good platform and service.

Thanks for your input. Appreciated.

I do not have account with Upstox but I know they grew rapidly in recent past, so they might have made some good difference to users. Now we are reading about technical issues with the top broker zerodha. I use accounts with kotak & icici frequently and the technical issues are there in these platforms also.

Today xyz broker may have good reviews but there is no guarantee that they will not face the issues tomorrow. It will be wise to maintain more than one account, backup internet, proper call n trade facility, and this can help in situations to good extent.

ram2010

1. Sas online
2. Trade smart online
3. Alice blue

Iam personally using- zero issues

Phone support will be tough till the corona issue gets resolved-
Mail and chat support will be instant-
Stable platform-

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
So would like to have input from traders on recommended brokers who can provide the following :
I obviously recommend FYERS since I am CEO but for the following reasons:

Proven platform that is being used by thousands of traders every day.
We're always available. You can visit our thread on Traderji to get the jist.

March was the best month for us so far. Also, since we had invested in systems that can help us to work remotely to adapt to the changing requirements, we were able to work from home/remote locations 100% without any disruptions.

We do. We also have a Support Portal that answers most of the questions just in case you want answers immediately. You can access it here - FYERS Support Portal.

5. Is low cost - not necessarily a discount broker. Please advise brokerage charges.
We're the lowest considering you can trade for free* if you are profitable. Also, our prices are at par with other leading discount brokers. You can refer to our pricing here.

I guess FYERS clients haven't seen this thread but a lot of other names came up despite their absence from the forum. Anyways, I would like you to know that I have vested interests in FYERS as the Co-Founder & CEO. I have just given you factual information. My reply should not be misconstrued as marketing and I encourage readers to do their own research before making any decisions based on my reply.

All the best & Happy Trading!