Recommendation On DENA BANK?

Hello,
Out of public sector banks Dena Bank has still not rised ahead. I brought 100 shares today at 61. It would be of great help if technical analysts and fundamentalists can let me know the expected movement of the bank in the next 15-20 days

Thanking you

DiwaliCrackers

I've no idea about fundamental outlook of Dena bank.
But technically, If you are a long term investor, then you can keep it with strict SL which is 41 with target 110-120.(But it may take 6-12 months to reach) :thumb:

Hello,
Out of public sector banks Dena Bank has still not rised ahead. I brought 100 shares today at 61. It would be of great help if technical analysts and fundamentalists can let me know the expected movement of the bank in the next 15-20 days

Thanking you

DiwaliCrackers

for short term....It has found support at lower level...so chances are in your favour...
Buttttt In Equity 15-20 days is gambling...and no one can predict 100% correct move 100% time....

Thank you diwali crackers for your suggestions.

However, if you were to predict the price change...even lets say after 30 trading days, how much upmove/downmove you see in it in a worst case scenario when coupled with the current trend of the market?