Recommendation for new trader

Hi friends,
I am very new to trading and just now i have created my demat account and iam very eager to get into hunt. I wish to know what type of trading is recommended for me? Intra-Day trading or Delivery trading? which one has minimum risk? Please advice me
Thanks in advance....:)

Last edited:
Re: Recomondation for new trader

I hope you know what delivery and intraday trade means. Although I also am not a very professional trader or have a long experience in trade but I have a few set of rules I follow. Never be impatient. Be patient enough and study the stock well before you buy it. Calculate its momentum see how much has the stock increased in the past few weeks and if there is more chances of momentum or not. More important to see is if the index has been increasing constantly or not if the increase has been constant and there is a chance of correction to come than you may delay your purchase to buy at lower levels after the correction. These way you are at minimum risk of holding a share for a long time. If you buy at high levels and have a capacity to buy more shares than you can even buy quantities at lower levels so that the average price for the total number of shares would fall and in the long run it'll be profitable.

For me delivery based trading is very safe as it reduces the risk till a lot of extent. Intra day trading you need to cover up profit or loss before the market closes for that same very day or else the stock will be sold on its own on the current price + you'll be charged some penalty too for not covering it up on your own before the market closing time...Although Delivery based trading is bit expensive in terms of the brokerage charged but than its very nominal against the risk covered by it. Do intraday only if you are very much confident of the price you purchasing it at and the price you think it will reach the same day.

Good Luck Bro...
Chao...

Regards,
b@dma@$h
a.k.a codeash