Rebecks 100% strategy

Just follow these steps with no brians
1)Open 2 trading accounts
2) Place forward buyand short sell at the same point(say starting point o f market)
3) Select any high beta stock like india bulls.
Now three case arise
1) if market fluctates both ways u mint money
2) if market fluctaes one sided ,say it goes extreme down then u will be
at short sell profit.Take that profit and sell above at loss the forward buy.So atleast u get some profit.Do the same for reverse trend
IF u can figure anything out sell both at same price, u only end up paying brokerage

abhiwhy

2) Place forward buyand short sell at the same point(say starting point o f market)
Now three case arise
at short sell profit.Take that profit and sell above at loss the forward buy.So atleast u get some profit.Do the same for reverse trend
IF u can figure anything out sell both at same price, u only end up paying brokerage
I HAVE TRIED IT LOT MORE TIME AND REACHED AT CONCLUSION THAT ON TRADING ONE SIDE ONLY ONE BROKER GETS RICHER BUT HERE BOTH BROKERS BECOMES RICHER , U CAN'T USE LONG OR SHORT POSITION AS OPTIONS .
GENERALLY WHAT HAPPENS WHENEVER U EXIT FROM ONE POSITION , FOR BOOKING PROFIT , PRICE WOULD SURGE IN THAT DIRECTION ONLY AND OTHER POSITION WILL KILL U AND EVEN U MANAGED TO SURVIVE , DOUBLE EXPENSE ARE HEAVY BURDEN .
THE BETTER WAY IS TO HEDGE WITH THIS TECHNIQUE , (WHICH I M USING EVEN NOW ) , HERE IF U HAVE ALREADY A POSITION SUPPOSE BUY AT 100 PRICES MOVED UPTO 105 BUT U THINK IT WILL GO UPTO (108-110) , BUT U CAN'T AVOID REVERSAL AND THERE IS ALSO A CHANCE , THAT THIS CORRECTION MAY CONVERT INTO A FALL , SO U MAY SHORT SAME NO. OF SHARE AT 105 AND WAIT PRICES TO GO DOWN AND U R IN A SAFER POSITION AND RS. 5 IS LOCKED AND IT IS UR FIXED PROFIT , WHATEVER MAY BE THE DIRECTION OR POSITION OF MARKET , WHEN AFTER CORRECTION 23%,38% , 50% OR 60% WHEN PRICES AGAIN STARTS TO COME ON RIGHT TRACK , I.E; UR DIRECTION U CAN MAKE AN EXIT BEFORE SOME SMALL DISTANCE FROM 105 SAY 104 OR 104.5 SO THAT IT COULD COVER ITS OWN TRADING EXPENSES ,U R AGAIN THERE , WHERE U WERE EARLIER WITH QUITE SAFTY AND MAY WAIT FOR HIGHER LEVELS .:thumb:
HAPPY TRADING
ABHI

Now three case arise

dude i told to forget this strategy...but u wont listen!
thanks Abhi for reply..i was trying to tell him same thing...but alas!