Realtime (Tick) Data in Excel

cloudTrader

@Ganesh,
I have posted the same info in the other thread. Pasting here again if it helps you

i heard Neotrade provides real time data to different programming languages and also to Excel. You can check with them.

Note: i used there feeds for my C# application
If you don't mind, can you please share what was the use of data feed in C# application. I read this thing in NeoTrade website about data feed in various programming languages, but couldn't make out what could be the purpose , I mean what kind of application ?

Reason: I am a non-techie guy so have no idea but have curiosity to know .. :)

Thanks.

Hi,
if you have the strategies in C# (For example all NT strategies are built in C#), you can feed the OHLC values to your C# application and get the buy or sell signal. using that you can trade. This will help you in building your own trading system
Note : I have described in very layman terms :)

Thanks

TradeOptions

Hi,
if you have the strategies in C# (For example all NT strategies are built in C#), you can feed the OHLC values to your C# application and get the buy or sell signal. using that you can trade. This will help you in building your own trading system

Thanks
Thank you traderIs

Can you please post some link to such an application in C#, that can be used with Neotrade ? Any examples available on any blogs or coding forums etc. ? Which will help the non programmer traders to understand this in better way.

Thanks a lot

cloudTrader

Hi,

Thanks
This was indeed helpful , what you have explained. Things got clear for me. :thumb:

Thanks

Thank you traderIs

Can you please post some link to such an application in C#, that can be used with Neotrade ? Any examples available on any blogs or coding forums etc. ? Which will help the non programmer traders to understand this in better way.

Thanks a lot
Hi TradeOptions you posted what I was contemplating to say .. :)

Thank you traderIs

Thanks a lot
Hi,
If you send an email to Neotrade they will share a basic client program of the C# which will give you OHLC volume, OI values in the tick-by-tick. You can use that in any strategy you build with C#.
They have a blog also to explain how this works.

i dont know whether i can give there email id here. just visit there website / send off line query in there chat support they should help you in providing basic C# program or any language you like :clap::clap:

Thanks

Thanks a lot traderis for all the information. This helped me what i wanted.
currently i am taking a trial from Neotrade analytics, so far good :clap::clap::thumb:
You did great job,free company promotion, Are you agent of this company?:D