Realtime Intraday Indian Stock Charts

Am new to Traderji and The Indian Stock Market............Would like to know how to get realtime intraday stock charts?

Hello saint,

Welcome to traderji.com

You can get realtime intraday stock charts from viratechindia.com

If you have any further questions please feel free to ask here.

I understand that there is a company in Mumbai called Reliable that provides live intra-day data along with a technical analysis software for Rs. 1000.00 a month.

Maybe somebody can fill us up on this company.

A

ashkbag

u can contact to 5paisa.com or indiainfoline.com for real time intra day as well as historical data.

ashkbag said:
u can contact to 5paisa.com or indiainfoline.com for real time intra day as well as historical data.
Can you tell me the brokerages charged by them? I may want to move to them from icicidirect.com because of their high brokerage and NO intra-day data.

A

amaren

dear andy

the brokrage for india infoline is
intraday 0.1%
delivery 0.5%

dmat charges
Rs.555 one time no anual mantainance charge.

demat debit charges Rs 15 (min) 100(max) per script/tranaction

delay payment charges 1.5%/month

D

datafetchers

Hi,

If you are using either PIB or ODIN you can get RT data into AmiBroker and MetaStock by my utility, FetchFromPIB (FFP) and FetchFromODIN (FFO).

You may find more thru www.asphost4free.com/datafetchers or can join DataFetchers yahoo group for EOD Data of commodity or IEOD data of Gold, Silver and Crude of MCX.

Please feel free to contact me on [email protected] for more details if required.

Thanks

DataFetchers.