Realtime data feed for Omega Research Tradestation

Does someone has any information for realtime datafeed for tradestation for Indian markets. There are couple of vendors ( like viratechindia ) who provides intra-day data but the data is in Metastock format only.

Any info in this regard would be highly apprciated.

Vikas

usvikas said:
Does someone has any information for realtime datafeed for tradestation for Indian markets. There are couple of vendors ( like viratechindia ) who provides intra-day data but the data is in Metastock format only.

Vikas
Dear Vikas

I dont think any realtime data vendor is offering data for TradeStation all you can do is use the convertor softwares like RT Pro which converts the tick by tick data from any streaming data and insert it directly into Globalserver for TS2000i if you are using. For other versions I am not sure about it.

Regards
James Alex
Trend is your FRIENd, FOLLOW it

Dear James,

Thanks for your reply.

My current datafeed is not DDE compatible . They just modify the files which could be opened by Metastock.So I could not use Metaserver RT.

The other option is to use MetaServer Software Development Kit (MSDK) and using that I can have my historical data feed imported into GlobalServer. This is something which looks feasible but have not been tested.

Right now I am using Metastock Downloader to convert the data into ascii format. I then use these ascii files to display chart in Tradestation. Its a 3 step manual process.

I was looking if someone is getting datafeed in Tradestation currently in India.

Regards,
Vikas

usvikas said:
Dear James,

Thanks for your reply.

My current datafeed is not DDE compatible . They just modify the files which could be opened by Metastock.So I could not use Metaserver RT.

The other option is to use MetaServer Software Development Kit (MSDK) and using that I can have my historical data feed imported into GlobalServer. This is something which looks feasible but have not been tested.

Right now I am using Metastock Downloader to convert the data into ascii format. I then use these ascii files to display chart in Tradestation. Its a 3 step manual process.

I was looking if someone is getting datafeed in Tradestation currently in India.

Regards,
Vikas
Dear Vikas

If this is the case of ASCII files conversion then you can get the tool to convert into TS compatible format and feed it into GS by using Hyperserver tools from www.hypertrader.it and click on the link FREE TOOLS, there you can find one.

The other option is to have the software named Macro Express, what it does is you have to create a macro as we do in MS-Excel and set a time period and it will automatically open downloader convert your file and import it into GS.

For the first time its like getting a pearl in the sea but when you have done it the pearl would be worth a million.

Regards
James Alex
Trend if your FRIENd, FOLLOW it

dear,sir.

i am dinesh from tamilnad. i have using metastock software,
how to convert or export intraday & edo data for selected days to csv format.
please tell me i am waiting for your reply.

regard's
dinesh.N

I have subcribe the real time from trendrider.net they provide 160 scripts for 5min delay real time data buy they have not provide real time data for mcx, ncdx, and they provide eod data also, in eod all nse,bse cash and nse futures, ncdx,mxc for rs.10,000. per 3 months. real time 5 min data for 160 scripts futures and cash, rs.7,500. per 3 months.

i want real time data for mcx if any data provider is aviable.
please mail me or sms me.

regards
dinesh.N

bharatk8

usvikas said:

Vikas
hi i have learnt that HYPERSERVER has downloader for TRADESTATION also..pl. check out....