Realtime best data provider

I am using RT Quotes from http://www.chartdekho.com they are providing 180 days IEOD data for all segments with 1 min base time, and 15 years EOD data for all segments. Priced at 750/- per month, compatible with Amibroker and Metastock for realtime and supports advanced get too on EOD database. They have continuous charts like Nifty1 & Nifty2 are also giving options data for nifty. They are about to start feed for Forex and Comex too.. You can take a demo before subscribing..
Regards

Edit: Their data is highly accurate and contains Volume and OpenInterest too.. They have started Forex and Comex feed since yesterday..

ajeetsingh

Most probably you have already seen these:
Although I am big fan of josh and his work but no, I am not using his utility.
Well the file that you referred, is of great utility and easy to use. I trade in cash segment so google backfill works best for me. Give me sometime to explain my method of extracting quotes from Nest/Now/Odin.
I also use 3rd party software for extraction(free of course).

Well the file that you referred, is of great utility and easy to use. I trade in cash segment so google backfill works best for me. Give me sometime to explain my method of extracting quotes from Nest/Now/Odin.
if method is simple then please share

i subscribed to them rtds .. not quite what i wanted but all ok..
once u pay u can ask for help in live chat and they using team viewer will install it and configure it...
Future scrip Nse script and mcx is displayed . no option tho
It has 5 min candle update.....

some how i feel my nest 2 amibroker rt works better just when i restart pc i miss few ticks but thats ok..

to be honest we need 1 min tick data ..should cover options scripts for 2 months and affordable price :(
that kind of provider doesn;t exists until then manual nest update does the job :( requires few clicks but it;s free :)

find thread by josh1 he has utility for free nest 2 amibroker.. i too have posted how to do gui based nest 2 amibroker feel free to use any :xD
Happy trading
Hi
Please post the link where you have posted gui based nest 2 amibroker
Thanks

Will post complete........ procedure in a day or 2
Thanks for reply
Hope you will post the details soon.
Please also share about this 3rd party software.

Thanks

ajeetsingh

mindgames

Bro, I have stopped their datafeed. I think their data is from google and live data has around 15-20 ticks missed in 5mins candle.
Best n cheapest way that currently I am using (started from today) is to backfill from google and live data from Nest using excel dde plugin or any other 3rd party plugin. This way I am experiencing highly accurate data, updating at 2sec, with volume support and absolutely free of charge. If you need help for same then I will explain you the procedure (in free time).
I am using office 2007 for this.
I trade on 5mins graph and mismatching of 3-4 ticks doesn't matter to me.
If this is your case as well then go for www.tickbytick.in
I trade in equity so its cheapest @ Rs.300 per segment and Rs.500 for 2 segments

Disclaimer: I have tried/subscribed all of above at some point of my trading, currently I'm subscribed to tickbytick
FYI - tickbytick.in provides pathetic service:

1/ phone calls are not answered.
2/ they dont call you back.
3/ no response on chat, operator never connects
4/ no reply on email
5/ the 2 times that the operator did connect, he disconnected in the middle of the convo, before the issue was even sorted out.

So, others beware.

has anybody heard of stockwaredata. They are offering cheap rates but no idea how the service would be. If anybody has used it please let know.