Realtime best data provider

kaly422000

I am using RT Quotes from http://www.chartdekho.com they are providing 180 days IEOD data for all segments with 1 min base time, and 15 years EOD data for all segments. Priced at 750/- per month, compatible with Amibroker and Metastock for realtime and supports advanced get too on EOD database. They have continuous charts like Nifty1 & Nifty2 are also giving options data for nifty. They are about to start feed for Forex and Comex too.. You can take a demo before subscribing..
Regards

Edit: Their data is highly accurate and contains Volume and OpenInterest too.. They have started Forex and Comex feed since yesterday..
link not working

Dear All

Who Provide the best Real time Data at lowest cost for NSE Cash & F&O ??

:confused::confused:
There are two data providers 1. tick by tick data provider giving at 400/month is the cheapest.
2. ValveNet Technolocies data @500/month . These are the two providing at cheapest. here ValveNet Technologies is authorized. In some data vendords like truedata you can get discounts if you go for 2 segments. Anyways it gud to check the trial and get .

mastermind007

Dear All

Who Provide the best Real time Data at lowest cost for NSE Cash & F&O ??

:confused::confused:
Lowsest cost for cash segment is Google. Cost is zero.

F&O there are many players with prices ranging from 500 to 50000 pm.

I'm presently using 2 MT4 from Vcharting (500/month all segments) & Finmas (600/month all segment); both seem relatively decent, & rarely disconnect but still, I always prefer to have a backup in any case. I've used many MT4 providers over the years, & there were a couple at 300-400 but the quality of the service wasn't there, so I prefer to pay a little more to get something decent.

Last edited:
Before some years I had bought Amibroker 4.7 with yahoo finance free data feed as package price. Is there any vendor who could provide with Amibroker or MT4 or MT5 with free data feed? I prefer realtime data from US stock exchanges also with this package.
Thanks.

Some time before I subscribed with Zerodha for online trading. After giving them my usual details, they asked me to furnish copy of my incometax return/assessment. I think this is uncalled for. Are they entitled to ask for such personal data? Normally no purchases are made by the brokers without having balance in our account with them. I think this is not good practice. Please comment and inform real position. Thanks.