Realtime 15min Intraday Data Wanted!

hi all,i am desperately in need of metastock compatible intraday data for 15 min intraday charts.i know there are many service providers who provide 5 min intraday data .but i specifically need 15 min intraday data because i follow 15min charts for day trading.besides that ,15 min charts cost about 25% of 5min data.
if anyone has any information,please mail me at [email protected]
THANKS

Traderji

Super Moderator
Re: realtime 15min intraday data wanted

Hi Rohit,

Welcome to Traderji.com

Why don't you do a search in this forum for intra-day data. I am sure you will find info on what you are looking for.

Hi All, Hi Rohit,
I am looking for intraday data too.. and quite desperately.... although i dont hv a preference of 5min or 15 min ...
Someone on Traderji suggested RTQ downloader for free trial.. but i couldnt figure it out....
IS THERE ANYONE WHO HAS ACCESS TO FREE INTRADAY DATA ??????

any and all suggestions are welcome
Trader_Guy

mintu said:
hi rohit
just call 5 paisa .com guys they will provide you the same
regards
mintu
Hi rohit,
pls elaborate what they provide and at what rate, also how much delay is there and is it stable and all

all in alll pls share whatever u know

thanx
TG

nareshch

Trader_Guy said:
Hi All, Hi Rohit,
I am looking for intraday data too.. and quite desperately.... although i dont hv a preference of 5min or 15 min ...
Someone on Traderji suggested RTQ downloader for free trial.. but i couldnt figure it out....
IS THERE ANYONE WHO HAS ACCESS TO FREE INTRADAY DATA ??????

any and all suggestions are welcome
Trader_Guy
I am using rtq downloader for realtime data from past 4 days .Its good .I am using the trial version of it .You can try it and if u satisfy then u can buy the application.BUT , we dont know how much time Yahoo gives the realtime quotes free .... They may made it a paid service in future . Right now its realtime but sometimes u may see a delay of 1 to 2 mins .

Naresh

tanewbie

HI all
There is a solution for free realtime data.
All you need is:

metastock version 8 professional
Hypertrader lite software
and interenet connection

Install metastock 8 professional version selceting esignal as realtime vendor.
Then using MS downloader add tickers like ^NSEI for nifty, ACC.NS for ACC and so on.

Then go to http://forum.hypertrader.net/showthread.php?t=94
and register and download HYPERSERVER LITE for METASTOCK WITH YAHOO.

After activating the hyperserver, start metastock and yo willget real time data!

see examples . I installed today and got a good trade in HLL futures!
see attached chart.

Last edited:

Tanewbie,
Is the data delayed ? I mean Yahoo is generally delayed by 20 min.

Another solution is to get the data in to MEDVED QUAOTETRACKER. It accepts feeds from NSE directly and SIFY WALLETWATCH. It is free and one can download the same from the net. It has a score of indicators. There is a small banner with unregistered version but it is no bother as it occupies a small area. But if one wants to get rid of the banner, one can register it at 7$ per month ( appox Rs. 300 ! ). One can pay by the Credit Card. They charge your card every month automatically till you cancell it.

Only problem is that I do not know if the NSE data is also delayed. I have not checked the same. I request any one with experience in this to comment.