Real Trading Logs by Tamil Trader ( A new born baby )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamil trader

Finally i did some modification in my strategy.

1. Old strategy gave me correct signal for entry. But it does not give the exit at correct time. So, I missed more points which was shown in my ledger. So i have done some modification on the profit booking method

2. The Stop loss for my old strategy was 80 to 140 points per trade in crude oil. Now it was modified to 30 to 50 Points only per trade

3. Number of Trades per month was 2 to 4 on my old strategy. My new modification contains 10 to 15 Trades per month

4. Time frames used was one hour and 30 minutes depending on the trend in my old strategy. Now it is purely a 30 minutes time frame on my new strategy

5. Consecutive losses was 200 to 400 points if the wrong signal comes 3 to 4 times. but New strategy is showing the losses within 100 points only. Consecutive losses have been limited

6. Some Extra indicators has been added for finding the bounce back in the prices instead of Average True Range.

7. It is also a positional trading system. Carry over risk is there. there is no changes in the trading method.

8. For money management, 1 Lakh was must to start the trading with old strategy. Now it is 36000 only to start the trading with one lot through this method as there is more filters on the wrong signals

9. The old strategy gave me 900 points profit for last four months in the active contract during the backtest. But new strategy has given more than 3000 points for the last four months in the active contract during the backtest. So i decided to follow the new strategy.

10. I feel, I can recover the old losses from this new style of trading. because Profit booking is the important part of the trading which was not given importance in my old strategy.

" As usual, it will take 3 months to share the strategy in this thread. because old strategy does not work in the traderji. but many traders asked about strategy. if i would have given my old strategy, all could have lost their money. After the continuous profit of three months, We can discuss about the strategy in the new thread. Till then, We can see how the trade goes here."

Some Special thanks to DSM, malayamoorthi, josejoseph, NANDAMAD, Sprit Unit, banana, Selva_velan, shreeux, narayan78, xitj, Balaji, Starscream, rpsvinod, umeshmandal, TraderPRO, Rish, Santhosh2010, Madhavareddy, Timepass, Zabeen2004, Allu, Purusotham and other senior members.

Last edited:

DSM

TT Good to see you back again. Am really glad that you are here, and I am sure that irrespective of what has happened, you will come out more stronger and a much profitable trader. In life, we fall, and learn. (Ask me) Sometimes the experiences no doubt are painful, but they teach us what we need to learn in order to grow. So looking forward to your post and exchanging ideas with you. Take care, trade safe and God bless.

Dear Friends,

I am back to traderji

This is the time to bounce back again.

madhavareddy1203

Hi,

Booking in parts very Imp. cos. this is not fair to wait up to our targets or huge profits. Surely there will be some whipsaws... and that to in crude.

crude is international commodity and it is always ready to move for any small news.

i wish u all the best for new thread and happy trading.

"I dint help u regarding this strategy. but u mentioned my name in thanking list."

sparun

Finally i did some modification in my strategy.

1. Old strategy gave me correct signal for entry. But it does not give the exit at correct time. So, I missed more points which was shown in my ledger. So i have done some modification on the profit booking method

2. The Stop loss for my old strategy was 80 to 140 points per trade in crude oil. Now it was modified to 30 to 50 Points only per trade

3. Number of Trades per month was 2 to 4 on my old strategy. My new modification contains 10 to 15 Trades per month

4. Time frames used was one hour and 30 minutes depending on the trend in my old strategy. Now it is purely a 30 minutes time frame on my new strategy

5. Consecutive losses was 200 to 400 points if the wrong signal comes 3 to 4 times. but New strategy is showing the losses within 100 points only. Consecutive losses have been limited

6. Some Extra indicators has been added for finding the bounce back in the prices instead of Average True Range.

7. It is also a positional trading system. Carry over risk is there. there is no changes in the trading method.

8. For money management, 1 Lakh was must to start the trading with old strategy. Now it is 36000 only to start the trading with one lot through this method as there is more filters on the wrong signals

9. The old strategy gave me 900 points profit for last four months in the active contract during the backtest. But new strategy has given more than 3000 points for the last four months in the active contract during the backtest. So i decided to follow the new strategy.

10. I feel, I can recover the old losses from this new style of trading. because Profit booking is the important part of the trading which was not given importance in my old strategy.

" As usual, it will take 3 months to share the strategy in this thread. because old strategy does not work in the traderji. but many traders asked about strategy. if i would have given my old strategy, all could have lost their money. After the continuous profit of three months, We can discuss about the strategy in the new thread. Till then, We can see how the trade goes here."

Some Special thanks to DSM, malayamoorthi, josejoseph, NANDAMAD, Sprit Unit, banana, Selva_velan, shreeux, narayan78, xitj, Balaji, Starscream, rpsvinod, umeshmandal, TraderPRO, Rish, Santhosh2010, Madhavareddy, Timepass, Zabeen2004, Allu, Purusotham and other senior members.

happy to seee u again all the best for ur new strategy .:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Status
Not open for further replies.