Real Time technical scanner/filter

AMITBE

Hello psn8888,

For the Nth time you have made this query and you have repeatedly indulged in multiple posting and creating multiple similar threads.
Please be warned that beyond this you may face a ban from TJ as all this is not allowed. It disturbs the order at the forum. Also, you are not allowed to leave behind personal contact info.

Most always a single query is enough to draw responses, so give it time.

Any good charting s/w should be able to handle your requirement in real-time with ease. I use Amibroker and it can do this.
You would need some programming skills to query any s/w, whether Amibroker or any other. Else you could request other members at the forum to assist you with creating a scan for a given s/w.

Kindly go to the appropriate section of the forum and do some reading-up and research. Once you have some basic info, post your query where it should be posted.
A good place to start would be under the Software section.

I'm personally not aware of a market watch screen that provides indicator data....they may be there, but I'm not aware. Most any good RT charting s/w would do this as routine.

Please do cooperate in maintaining this very fine forum.

I am moving this thread to the software section, so please take it up from here.

Thanks and regards.

AMITBE.

Dear Mr Amit,

Thank you very much.
I know i have made repeated queries. I know its up to you to give reply or not.
But instead of pointing out me that i have asked it N number of times, why dint you reply me with your answer when you know...

Any way thnk you very much...