Real Time Streaming Data

Hi All Members,
There is a real time streaming charts provider,they are financial data providers their website is http://www.advfn.com/. I have been using data provided for American markets. They have lots of indicators to overlay on charts and data is tick data to 60 min. Time periods intraday to 2 years. The beta testing for data from NSE india is going on. Could all members interested in a very good intraday data source express their interest to the website. So they do implement it soon for everybodys benefit. u can view the intraday charts for american markets login is free with registration :) .
Regds
Prashkr

prashkr said:
Hi All Members,
There is a real time streaming charts provider,they are financial data providers their website is http://www.advfn.com/. I have been using data provided for American markets. They have lots of indicators to overlay on charts and data is tick data to 60 min. Time periods intraday to 2 years. The beta testing for data from NSE india is going on. Could all members interested in a very good intraday data source express their interest to the website. So they do implement it soon for everybodys benefit. u can view the intraday charts for american markets login is free with registration :) .
Regds
Prashkr
I signed up and am waiting for the NSE Data!

I have signed up for this, too. Now could you please tell me where do I get the NSE data and how to apply this software for the NSE data?

Thank You.

Hi,
Its good that u two have signed up.Were u able to view real time charts. you can click on charts to get the default chart.
The procedude to get to other charts is little tricky.
1] Log in using the password provided by them in your mail and click ok for any popup
2] click on monitor where u get default stocks and indices
3] click on any of the listed index or charts
4] you come to another page which has 2 graphs with deatails of the security, u have to click on the graphs to get real time charts.
5] here u can change chart period, add indicators and change the displays

U have to have java VM loaded to get streaming charts.

could we write a mail to their enquiry for them reg our requirement, link is below.
http://www.advfn.com/cmn/help/helptree.php?id=274
The more members we mail the better.

Regds
Prash

Last edited:
Thanks prashkr. Will give it a try on Monday.

Dear Sir

as You Must Have REad my Message i am too developing the same software for intraday real time data FROM NSE/BSE and its in the testing phase , will appreciate you advise and comments.

Brgds

Achiever

Hi All,
To my mail regarding when they are starting real time charting for NSE Stocks this was the reply from www.advfn.com

Dear Sir,

The NSE will be implemented within the next month or so. Initially when it starts, there will be a delayed feed. As we receive more and more demand for this, then it may become a live feed where you can chart using real time data. You will need at least a silver account to benefit from using this with the delayed feed.

If you have any other queries, please let me know.

Regards

Mark
Support

ADVFN
26 Throgmorton Street,
London,

EC2N 2AN

Tel : +44 (0) 870 794 0236
Email : [email protected]
Web : www.advfn.com

Last edited:
Dear Member,

Were can i get live ticker (html , java script or etc,) source code for world market and NSE , BSE for my website.

With Regards

Anandkumar.A

Hi All Members,
Regds
Prashkr
Friends. You are appreciated for this good work. Can you please tell me what is the time delay for the tick