Real Time Streaming Data

i totally agree with you. i am a member of 5paisa. initial software they provided had the option of opening multiple scrips. but the new one that they have asked to change to is, well, useless. just one chart at a time. so if anybody knows of a s/w for our NSE/BSE which allows to open multiple scrip charts please let me know:)
just visit www.angeltrade.com . Ul find a SW called Trade anywhere. Application based. and any no of charts. I keep open abt 4 streaming charts a day with all the basic indicators and the streamind quotes of corse.

Hav a look.

C

CAGE

5Paisa also provides streaming data and charting. Indicators include MACD, RSI, Volume etc. At any given time one can view only one chart and two indicators on the chart in addition to volume. This is a big constraint. What about Geogit ? Can one open charts of more than on scrip ? How many indicators one can have on the price chart simultaneously ?

You can open multiple charts in tt5 by pressing Ctrl on the stocks in ur watchlist. Hope this helps :)

biyasc

just visit www.angeltrade.com . Ul find a SW called Trade anywhere. Application based. and any no of charts. I keep open abt 4 streaming charts a day with all the basic indicators and the streamind quotes of corse.

Hav a look.
hi swagat,

can you tell me in details about their charges (along with hidden).