Real Time Streaming Data

Hi all,
Geojit has started providing Real time streaming data with intraday charts just like being done at BSE with a metastock interface, the link to their site is
https://rmol.geojitonline.com

Is anyone using Geojit A/C with Real Time Streaming Data, so we can share our views.

Regards
Prashanth

What are the charges?
do they provide 5 min/ 30 min / 60 min data?
how much is the dealy
how stable is it?
what if u dont logion on a particular day? will they provide data for the missing hours?
thanx
TG

Account opening is free, u have to pay for stamp papers. Brokerage is 0.05% to 0.03% depending on your volume for derivative and cash. Delivery brokerage for cash scrips is diffrent though. For stocks below 50 Rs or 100 Rs its 10 paise,Pl check. U could directly negotiate reg the brokerages u may get good deal. Their branches are listed on WWW.GEOJIT.COM the site for online trading is https://rmol.geojitonline.com, they can be contacted on email [email protected].

The Real time streaming data is realtime no delay it comes just like a normal broker terminal. There are no charges for the real time facility.It is very stable for the 3 days i have used it,works well on a dial up connection i used for the past 3 days. The charts are similar to the one provided by BSE INDIA, If u have seen it. Regarding the backfill for days not connected i have to find out, will keep posted.

Prashanth, Thank you for letting us know. Is this facility applicable only for the members of Geojit? As I understand there are several softwares in the market that can deal with such raw data, and analyze the data. Please let us know, if you have any information on such streamed data being compatible with the software out there (ie, softwares other than that provided by Geojit folks).

5Paisa also provides streaming data and charting. Indicators include MACD, RSI, Volume etc. At any given time one can view only one chart and two indicators on the chart in addition to volume. This is a big constraint. What about Geogit ? Can one open charts of more than on scrip ? How many indicators one can have on the price chart simultaneously ?

investock said:
5Paisa also provides streaming data and charting. Indicators include MACD, RSI, Volume etc. At any given time one can view only one chart and two indicators on the chart in addition to volume. This is a big constraint. What about Geogit ? Can one open charts of more than on scrip ? How many indicators one can have on the price chart simultaneously ?
In 5Paisa trader software you can open as many charts simultaneously as u wish and then u can tile them and view them all at a glance

TG

Hi,
I just checked not posibble to open more than one chart, Its not for serious players. The yahoo charts are better http://in.finance.yahoo.com/q?s=^NSEI&d=c&k=c3&a=m26-12-9&p=b&t=1d&l=off&z=l&q=b

Prash

rumzy

i totally agree with you. i am a member of 5paisa. initial software they provided had the option of opening multiple scrips. but the new one that they have asked to change to is, well, useless. just one chart at a time. so if anybody knows of a s/w for our NSE/BSE which allows to open multiple scrip charts please let me know:)