Real Time Scan in Automatic Analysis in Amibroker

I have installed licensed version of Amibroker. I have also subscribed for realtime data. Now I want the Amibroker do SCAN for me on a group of stocks (say Nifty stocks). Whenever a stock is drifting towards previous day HIGH from below, I want Amibroker to give a real time TEXT MESSAGE ALERT before 2 points or rupees.
Can any expert explain the steps?

Last edited:

manojborle

I think I can do that ........
By the way from where you purchased Amibroker and how much was the cost ?

sudris

I have installed licensed version of Amibroker. I have also subscribed for realtime data. Now I want the Amibroker do SCAN for me on a group of stocks (say Nifty stocks). Whenever a stock is drifting towards previous day HIGH from below, I want Amibroker to give a real time TEXT MESSAGE ALERT before 2 points or rupees.
Can any expert explain the steps?
can you come up with an example with values?

can you come up with an example with values?
Dear Sudris,
Good Evening,
Let us say NIFTY made previous day high = 5050 and today opened below 5050 and after sometime NIFTY moves towards yesterday high and is about to cross the high. I want the Amibroker to keep scanning a group of stocks and check for the above condition and as soon as the condition is satisfied I must get an alert.
Regards
Om Prakash

sudris

Dear Sudris,
Good Evening,
Let us say NIFTY made previous day high = 5050 and today opened below 5050 and after sometime NIFTY moves towards yesterday high and is about to cross the high. I want the Amibroker to keep scanning a group of stocks and check for the above condition and as soon as the condition is satisfied I must get an alert.
Regards
Om Prakash
  1. how much below 5050 (y'day high)?
  2. moves towards could mean anything ....like moving from 3000 to 3050. it is indeed moving towards y'day's high of 5050 isn't it? or moving from 5400 to 5470....I know, the values are vague to be attained in just the next day ...but you have to define the thresholds I guess. else it can't be put into the code precisely.
  3. no code can tell you if the price will go beyond/below a particular level. But it can tell you if it crosses the given value

hope you get it.

1. how much below 5050 (y'day high)?
  2. moves towards could mean anything ....like moving from 3000 to 3050. it is indeed moving towards y'day's high of 5050 isn't it? or moving from 5400 to 5470....I know, the values are vague to be attained in just the next day ...but you have to define the thresholds I guess. else it can't be put into the code precisely.
  3. no code can tell you if the price will go beyond/below a particular level. But it can tell you if it crosses the given value

hope you get it.
Dear Sudris,
Good Morning,
Consider previous day high and low. Next day if scrip opens anywhere below previous day high and during trading if the price approaches at 99.9% of previous day high, i want to generate an alert in Ami Real Time i Alert View. Contrarily if scrip opens above previous day low and during trading if the price approaches 100.1% of previous low, I want Ami to generate an alert in Alert View output.
Regards
Om Prakash

Dear Sudris,
Good Morning,
Consider previous day high and low. Next day if scrip opens anywhere below previous day high and during trading if the price approaches at 99.9% of previous day high, i want to generate an alert in Ami Real Time i Alert View. Contrarily if scrip opens above previous day low and during trading if the price approaches 100.1% of previous low, I want Ami to generate an alert in Alert View output.
Regards
Om Prakash
I have sent an email.

I think I can do that ........
By the way from where you purchased Amibroker and how much was the cost ?
Hi, manojborle

I had posted sometime back that the Amibroker realtime scan is not working,

neither the realtime quote.I have been struggling to find a solution.But nobody

had replied.Please help me in this if you can.

Awaiting your reply.

Thanks in advance

PKJ