Real time datas

Dear All,

I want to buy a real time datas from good vendors. They should give most of the technical indicators also.

Please suggest me and cost also.

regards
gopu

gopu said:
Dear All,

I want to buy a real time datas from good vendors. They should give most of the technical indicators also.

Please suggest me and cost also.

regards
gopu
Gopu

You are very old user of this forum and creating another thread for such a question which has been answerd many times, anyway, You will have to have Metastock to get realtime data from the following;

www.viratechsoftware.com
www.charts2trade.com
www.technicaltrends.com
www.leverageindia.com
www.stoxtrend.com

If you do not have aMetastock or cannot purchase it then go for

www.spidersoftware.com
www.reliable.co.in or www.reliable.com confusion in the webaddress.

Regards
James Alex
Trend is your FRIENd, FOLLOW it

Raj232

Hi friends,

I have some spare time on hand and would like to write an AFL for a friend for Options trading. I am an options trader with approx 3% net profit a day. My method has almost never let me down, however it has many different methods that would influence a trade, and I'm trying to put in down on paper or create an AFL.

I also want to maximise profits as anyone would say 3% per day in options is not good while markets swing approx 50% in option values. Also the choice of stocks could be determined by backtesting the AFL.

This has been posted many a times but.. unfortunately ... I have not found the answer to get free intraday quotes for Nifty/Stock options. (I'm looking for 1 minute data or 2 minute or maybe 5 minute free data)

NOT interested in any paid data as I believe information is free and should shoould encourage selling of information for this purpose, also persons who could use my information may be newbies would would also like free data.

So... can anyone please post information on downloadable real-time data on Nifty/Stock options (1 min/2 min/5 min.. any one should be good enough)

Thanks in advance

Raj