Real time data

Cubt

Algo Trader
i asked like

will my current setup will not damaged in trial ?

why only 5 years eod ? can you merge it with my current data

i mean only relevant and important questions and he was way off ...............support people should be able to satisfy queries and not bug off people man.......

so please tell me in detail man , i have to have cash +fno +options data .

please provide latest report on nlcrtdata ? quality of data ,service and reliability and disruptions

main issue is eod data is only 5 years and , is it split , bonus adjusted and all .....??
I used them 3 months before, I just used it to trade on nifty futures, am not sure about their eod stuff as u dint use it. Did not face any problem with their service

Cubt

Algo Trader
Toocool,
Have u tried josh utility? ? It doesn't have options data??

toocool

Toocool,
I don't want to compromise on quality and stability and want proper service....... I an unsure about the reliability and other issues which may arise on being all this run on same system.......... Am I being paranoid?...... Lol

Tell me

Bewinner

Jayakumar ji..
could u please tell us in details ...about their service, support etc...do they provide tick by tick data?

But I think think they don't provide cash data...

a1b1trader

Toocool,
Hi Cubt

IMO
You have some wrong perception about josh utility
Josh utility does not provide data, so no question of having option data.
Josh utility is used to fetch/pull data from your trading terminal market watch to amibroker or other charting terminal.
And so it will fetch data for scrips available in your market watch and so if you have option in your MW then you will get RT data for options also

Further, there are a few more free/paid utilities/software for this purpose like
Now2Ami, Nest2Ami, Odin2Ami by TJ member yusi
Nest2Ami professional, Odin2Ami free and professional, Excel2Ami (can be used with Nest/NOW/TT) by aamaadmisoftware

Yes GDLF is quite good i used there service few months but charges is too high now days i have shifted to rtlivedata com to check quality i am using it for last 2 months its good so far ...:thumb:

amibrokerlivedata is 5min candle and geniedatafeed is 1 min.
but genie give nse cash and future and mcx separately but i think geniedatafeed is better