Real time data

Cubt

Algo Trader
Nlc rt data dot com is equally good.. jetlivedata.com is also good but sometimes many technical issues happen wit them

toocool

Nlc rt data dot com is equally good.. jetlivedata.com is also good but sometimes many technical issues happen wit them
cubt bro
please provide latest report on nlcrtdata ? quality of data ,service and reliability and disruptions :)

please tell me in details if possible :thumb:

toocool

I asked 7-8 questions about service and not rt data support guy said you ask too many questions.......... You remain with InvestBulls only........ We don't need clients like you....:-D

What kind of frustration these support guys have?

toocool

@cubt, your pm is full so i cannot send message there.

bro please tell me in detail too , can you please give 5 minutes to post details there.

Cubt

Algo Trader
I asked 7-8 questions about service and not rt data support guy said you ask too many questions.......... You remain with InvestBulls only........ ?
Ha ha ha Rofl :)

What kind of questions u asked :)

toocool

Ha ha ha Rofl :)

What kind of questions u asked :)
i asked like

will my current setup will not damaged in trial ?

why only 5 years eod ? can you merge it with my current data

i mean only relevant and important questions and he was way off ...............support people should be able to satisfy queries and not bug off people man.......

so please tell me in detail man , i have to have cash +fno +options data .

please provide latest report on nlcrtdata ? quality of data ,service and reliability and disruptions

main issue is eod data is only 5 years and , is it split , bonus adjusted and all .....??