Real Time data with discount brokers

Hello all, I am new member here.

I was looking for a discount broker with real time data services that come with the account, if any. And also if that data can be plugged in live in a software like amibroker ( if not then may be end of the day data).

Is it better -
1. to go with discount broker and purchase real time data
2. OR to go with full service broker and get real time data with account but higher brokerage?

Thank you for your time. Also, if this has already been covered, please direct me to the correct forum.

a1b1trader

AFAIK
No discount broker provides free or to say against payment, real time data.
But yes
Wisdom Capital, provides data also but against payment.

But do you know
Any full service broker who provides real time data with account but on higher brokerage

AFAIK
No discount broker provides free or to say against payment, real time data.
But yes
Wisdom Capital, provides data also but against payment.

But do you know
Any full service broker who provides real time data with account but on higher brokerage

hello a1b1trader,
have u used wisdom capital's real time data ??
If yes,how is the service ?
is it better that others ?

a1b1trader

I thought all full service brokers provide real time data with thier service. I may be wrong.

Here is the link for HDFC BLINK :
http://www.hdfcsec.com/ContentPages.aspx?docid=201012140807072070031
Hi
It seems you have some confusion.
This is not real time data.
This is real time price movement
This is online trading terminal/platform.
This is provided by all discount brokers also (without which how you can trade online), mostly free of charge.

Your query was for real time data which is required for charting software like amibroker etc.

Last edited:

rpsvinod

Hello all, I am new member here.

I was looking for a discount broker with real time data services that come with the account, if any. And also if that data can be plugged in live in a software like amibroker ( if not then may be end of the day data).

Is it better -
1. to go with discount broker and purchase real time data
2. OR to go with full service broker and get real time data with account but higher brokerage?

Thank you for your time. Also, if this has already been covered, please direct me to the correct forum.
My broker 'll assist u..but how can i contact u..?

kiran_thiru

hello a1b1trader,
have u used wisdom capital's real time data ??
If yes,how is the service ?
is it better that others ?
No
I have not used wisdom capital's real time data
Or so to say, not used any other real time data.
this is normal rt data what wisdom capital gives to clients. it is same as some other cheap rt data providers app. i currently using shareguru's data is same as wisdom. it's ok but not great. for 500/- charged you can not want super quality. but you can use ami & mt4 same time. there are more websites like these two. google for rt data, choose your best one.