Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

Dear Mr, @josh1 Ji,

I request you to guide me(instructions) to make RTD1.6 62-bit from 32-bit mode. Or Do you already have one(64-bit)? if you could please add those details / upload that 64-bit setup file in your Google Drive will be of great help for me. Needing it since AmiPy works only with 64-bit Amibroker.

Thanks a lot again for all your generous contribution.

josh1

Dear Mr, @josh1 Ji,

I request you to guide me(instructions) to make RTD1.6 62-bit from 32-bit mode. Or Do you already have one(64-bit)? if you could please add those details / upload that 64-bit setup file in your Google Drive will be of great help for me. Needing it since AmiPy works only with 64-bit Amibroker.

Thanks a lot again for all your generous contribution.
Dear @yuvan
I am not a programmer by profession. I am not sure why RTD 1.6 does not work with 64-bit Amibroker. Though earlier I thought that Microsoft does not support COM and OLE in 64 bit mode. I have never used 64 bit Ami.

Having said that, the source code for RTDman is available on gitub. You are free to fork whatever upgrades you may like.

You may get some help here - on this site

Please also note that, Nest Trader is being abandoned by most brokers and they are providing real time data thru Websocket API. I know that Finvasia is providing free data feed thru Websocket and they do provided "price and time series data" which can be used to backfill.
It will therefore be helpful to create an application to get data from there. May it be in C++ or NodeJS or Python.
I do not have any relation with Finvasia

Last edited:
Dear @yuvan
I am not a programmer by profession. I am not sure why RTD 1.6 does not work with 64-bit Amibroker. Though earlier I thought that Microsoft does not support COM and OLE in 64 bit mode. I have never used 64 bit Ami.

Having said that, the source code for RTDman is available on gitub. You are free to fork whatever upgrades you may like.

You may get some help here - on this site

Please also note that, Nest Trader is being abandoned by most brokers and they are providing real time data thru Websocket API. I know that Finvasia is providing free data feed thru Websocket and they do provided "price and time series data" which can be used to backfill.
It will therefore be helpful to create an application to get data from there. May it be in C++ or NodeJS or Python.
I do not have any relation with Finvasia[/QUOTE

Sir I am using Nest 3.16 and RTD 1.60 , during backfill using vwap, it is showing as backfill is done, without any error, but it is not getting update in amibroker, please help me in this

josh1

Sir I am using Nest 3.16 and RTD 1.60 , during backfill using vwap, it is showing as backfill is done, without any error, but it is not getting update in amibroker, please help me in this
Check your format file and temporary folder

@josh1
using rtd 1.60 seamlessly since developed by you , after forcefully upgrading windows 11 22H2 version by microsoft suddenly feed get very slow , cpu usage and memory is ok [ using 16gb ram , 512 GB Nvme drive , but feed get slow and hang amibroker for some seconds @josh1 Please help