Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

Please provide more details, about their service (any link)

Whether real time data
Is backfill also possible, if so, then for how many days/months, Intra and eod

What segments are included, NSE, NFO, BSE, MCX, CDS etc
If possible for you, then please share 1 day data (any recent date), so as to have an idea, what we will get

Thanks
it is available on facebook, guy is very supportive, its real time data, with backfill , the segments included are all which are available on tradingview platform, they have a trial version with 100 candle limit, u can check it out, just type amibroker plugin in google, it will be first link in search, hope it helps

josh1

This is Live Market watch in Excel. I don't understand the last field. Value of the field changes in each session
MktWatch.png

Digits before ScripName appear to be Exchange category. 1|1 is NSEE (Equity), 1|2 is NSED(Derivatives) and 1|3 is NSEC(Currency).

josh1

Highlight any Scrip - Right Click -- select Symbol Movement OR Ctrl+S opens
Screenshot_2.png

This is very much like VWAP table of Nest Trader. It can also be exported to excel easily. There is an icon to do that on top right corner of the window.

It means, the old excel utilities (which are still available) can be easily used to get free data and backfill for one day until it is automated.

Highlight any Scrip - Right Click -- select Symbol Movement OR Ctrl+S opens View attachment 45936

This is very much like VWAP table of Nest Trader. It can also be exported to excel easily. There is an icon to do that on top right corner of the window.

It means, the old excel utilities (which are still available) can be easily used to get free data and backfill for one day until it is automated.
Very GOOD

Last edited:

josh1

Guys, I installed Tradingview DEMO plugin as suggested by PS_dhunna. It may be about 1-2 seconds late compared to RTD. However, It is available for 20Euros per year. At the current exchange rate of Rs.89 it should cost about Rs.2000 per year. I think that is cheap and new traders should be able to afford it.

Dear Josh Thanks for feedback about it's plugin,it's also possible to you to create such plugin, it takes time but if some members help you to create it then time reduce..

Hope to your reply !!

Happy Trading..

Guys, I installed Tradingview DEMO plugin as suggested by PS_dhunna. It may be about 1-2 seconds late compared to RTD. However, It is available for 20Euros per year. At the current exchange rate of Rs.89 it should cost about Rs.2000 per year. I think that is cheap and new traders should be able to afford it.
Dear @josh1 ,pl have a look at this https://forum.amibroker.com/t/faulty-unsafe-untested-3rd-party-tradingview-plugin-beware/24573/8

it seems there is some problem with the backfill and so on..

josh1