Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

been using amibroker plugin for investing.com and tradingview.com, comes to around 20 euros per year for tradingview, and 20 euros for invsting plugin, lifetime, anyone keen, will share, is better to have a viable option rather than waiting for free data , which josh sir was very kind to develop, but in my opinion, it is affordable, just sharing so that wonderful and helpful people here can use the utility, cheers

been using amibroker plugin for investing.com and tradingview.com, comes to around 20 euros per year for tradingview, and 20 euros for invsting plugin, lifetime, anyone keen, will share, is better to have a viable option rather than waiting for free data , which josh sir was very kind to develop, but in my opinion, it is affordable, just sharing so that wonderful and helpful people here can use the utility, cheers
Please provide more details, about their service (any link)

Whether real time data
Is backfill also possible, if so, then for how many days/months, Intra and eod

What segments are included, NSE, NFO, BSE, MCX, CDS etc
If possible for you, then please share 1 day data (any recent date), so as to have an idea, what we will get

Thanks

Please provide more details, about their service (any link)

Whether real time data
Is backfill also possible, if so, then for how many days/months, Intra and eod

What segments are included, NSE, NFO, BSE, MCX, CDS etc
If possible for you, then please share 1 day data (any recent date), so as to have an idea, what we will get

Thanks
I am not sure if i can provide direct link to the site, but backfill data is from 1994, backfill is available, all time frames from 1 minute to hourly and eod charts, just search amibroker plugins in either facebook or google (first link in search results), it will provide you the link, fantastic value for money, and the person is a lovely guy, not greedy at all, and very honest, if i may add, go for tradingview plugin, costs around 20 euros an year, gives volume as well, and data is relatively faster in tradingview than investing plugin, if short on funds go for investing plugin, 20 euros lifetime or tradingview plugin 20 euros an year, i hope it helps,, cheers,

josh1

Why not open account with Interactive brokers? They're charging ₹20 per order. Free plugin available for Amibroker. Data is free.

josh1

They don't have MCX
Actually i was using Finvasia with nest along with your utility for data from Finvasia to Ami. Now Finvasia shifted ti Shoonya and they are not providing any Free plugin for Amibroker. So i want to shift to any broker who are providing both single capital for all segments trading and Free plugin for Amibroker with data ..