Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

josh1

can we fetch real time data from FINVASIA SOONYA TO AMIBROKER USING RTD 1.60
Not by RTD but we can fetch by using Excel utility.
However, backfill is difficult

HappyLife

Guys
I tried linking Zerodha Pi to RTD_1.60. However, it is not working. RTD is unable to connect to server pi.rtdserver. May be Zerodha has blocked it or I am not able to understand.
@josh1 Zerodha not blocked anything, so what error you are getting?
vbscript....
Code:
Dim Xpi_Obj
Set Xpi_Obj = createobject("pi.rtdserver")

If Err Then
  WScript.Echo Err.Description
  Err.Clear
End If

Last edited:
@josh1
change CLSCTX_LOCAL_SERVER to CLSCTX_INPROC_SERVER
Code:
hr = CoCreateInstance(classid, NULL, CLSCTX_INPROC_SERVER, __uuidof(IScripRTD), (LPVOID*) &comObjectScripRTD );
Hello @HappyLife @josh1
Its indeed great to c some extending hands. Can we take up to develeope an RTD system for Amibroker through Zerodha platforms i.e. Pi or Kite becoz as of now Zerodha is the the need of the hour and long term futuristic system and working on this will be of great help for many people. We can ask here to join some hands to work upon this cause. Can we do it ??

Dear Josh, please look into the matter,HAPPYLIFE suggested you to resolve the issue as you raised the..., and give us your valuable Help to Get PI to Amibroker..

Happy Trading..

josh1

I will try connection to pi again. I understand that zerodha is discontinuing support for pi, so it may not work for long term.
Kite connect API is costing ₹2000/month. Is it worth developing RTD for that? Small traders won't be able to afford it.