Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

josh1

i used vwap to backfill yesterday and today. @josh1 is NEST going to be discontinued by Thompson Reuters?
It looks like everyone is discontinuing NEST and NOW. Days of free data feed may be over.

josh1

Is there a specific procedure to follow to get this working. I haven't tried the excel utility as yet, but I will give it a try.
Help file is there. Process is less complex.

Help file is there. Process is less complex.
Dear Josh1 Sir,
I am able to pull get 1 min intraday data through VWAP statistics in NEST trader for individual scrips. can you please help me understand how to pull backfill data from VWAP and feed into amibroker? currently its not working it seems for my system. Please find attached screenprint of error message and VWAP column settings.
Thanks for your help and an awesome software.

Attachments

josh1

Dear Josh1 Sir,
I am able to pull get 1 min intraday data through VWAP statistics in NEST trader for individual scrips. can you please help me understand how to pull backfill data from VWAP and feed into amibroker? currently its not working it seems for my system. Please find attached screenprint of error message and VWAP column settings.
Thanks for your help and an awesome software.
It means, RelianceEQ is not present in your rtdman.ini file. Add it first there.

josh1

I am guessing there is no backfill using excel. Anyway, I will give it a shot on monday. Thanks for the utility.
I think 1 min data is available from charts. If yes, we can find a way to backfill. There is a backfill sheet inside the workbook.