Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

Trying without success yet. I proposed them link to Amibroker on tweeter.

Shoonya is a disaster for Day traders. It hangs intermittently, Order Book is not good.
Let them correct their Application first. Otherwise our capital will become SHOONYA.
Dear josh Sir,

Finvasia discontinue nest trader and started shoonya for trading , how can we use RTD 1.60 for data fetch for amibroker please guide.
sasonline also stooped nest plus login so unable to take data from nest of this broker

View attachment 45105

Check the Market watch columns as above.
------------

As i replied in my earlier message, RTD 1.6 is working fine with my laptop (windows8.1,Amibroker 5.7, Nest 3,18 versions).
But when i try my other system (win 7 professional, Ami 5.7, Nest 3.18) with all the same settings as per the instructions, the backfill is working fine with Nestplus and VWAP, but when i try the real time function it was giving error. (during market hours i tested)
Market watch settings and vwap setting are same but MSVCR100.dll error is coming. I have copied this dll file and pasted in NEST folder. Still no luck.
please help. Thank you sir

Attachments

Hi Josh,
Good Morning.
I am using your wonderful tool RTD 1.6. and helping me a lot in my trading analysis.
I noticed that in Nest I can add maximum 50 scrips, is there any way I can increase the number of scrips or add another market watch for other scrips and Link it in RTD for data feed into Amibroker

your response on this is much appreciated.

Hi Josh,
Good Morning.
I am using your wonderful tool RTD 1.6. and helping me a lot in my trading analysis.
I noticed that in Nest I can add maximum 50 scrips, is there any way I can increase the number of scrips or add another market watch for other scrips and Link it in RTD for data feed into Amibroker

call your broker..he can increase

jd1234

Hi Josh,
Good Morning.

ask your broker they will increase symbol limit in nest