Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

josh1

All respected member please help me to solve my problem......I am using windows7(32),amibroker5.6 ,NestTrader Version 3.11.1.0(32) and RTD 1.60 --- every things was working nicely but last from few days backfill is not working , when ever I am trying to do backfill I am getting below signals..Please help me to solve this problem .....Thank you
Your ini file has wrong scrips. delete all scrips in it. Then select scrips from mkt watch and backfill

josh1

Josh
Please try to Link Fyers One with Amibroker/Ninja Trader 7.

TIA
Do they have RTD enabled Subroto? Their CEO was asking why do we use Amibroker, in this thread.

josh1

Do they have RTD enabled Subroto?
Josh1 Sir,
Finvasia is withdrawing NEST Trader. Is there possibility use RTD with SHOONYA to get quotes in Amibroker.
Regards,
Trying without success yet. I proposed them link to Amibroker on tweeter.

Shoonya is a disaster for Day traders. It hangs intermittently, Order Book is not good.
Let them correct their Application first. Otherwise our capital will become SHOONYA.

sr114

Josh1
Yes Fyers One is RTD enabled . But was trying to get the intraday data in NT7. IN amibroker you can do the data transfer thru DDE.

Link to Excel from Fyers One is present.

LTP =DARTSCRDE|SYMBOL_TPRICE!'2046810_0'
QTY==DARTSCRDE|SYMBOL_VOLUME!'2046810_0'

Last edited:

josh1

Josh1
Yes Fyers One is RTD enabled . But was trying to get the intraday data in NT7. IN amibroker you can do the data transfer thru DDE.

Link to Excel from Fyers One is present.

LTP =DARTSCRDE|SYMBOL_TPRICE!'2046810_0'
QTY==DARTSCRDE|SYMBOL_VOLUME!'2046810_0'
"DARTSCRDE " is it the server name?
'2046810_0' What is that?

Good day Mr.Josh1.

I installed RTD 1.6 two days back. I am using NEST 3.18.2 version. Amibroker 5.7.
I did all the steps for setting up the above as per the instructions, and it was working fine on the first day. (Backfilling and real time data were working).
Since nest plus charts were having problems for few stocks, the broker uninstalled NEST and reinstalled yesterday

But from that time onwards RTD is giving error. Even with all the market watch columns are in order, it says "Trading symbol not present", "line 13710.. error", when i click VWAp for selecting the scrips.
I tried reinstalling everything but the error coming again. Please help.

Attachments