Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

josh1

Guys

I tried linking Zerodha Pi to RTD_1.60. However, it is not working. RTD is unable to connect to server pi.rtdserver. May be Zerodha has blocked it or I am not able to understand.

However, those interested in pushing quotes from Pi to Amibroker may do so with Excel utility. RTDPi.xlsm is uploaded. Pi creates default Mktwatch excel file. Cells from it can be linked into RTDPi.xlsm. Once prices start appearing, press StartRTD.

Guys

I tried linking Zerodha Pi to RTD_1.60. However, it is not working. RTD is unable to connect to server pi.rtdserver. May be Zerodha has blocked it or I am not able to understand.

However, those interested in pushing quotes from Pi to Amibroker may do so with Excel utility. RTDPi.xlsm is uploaded. Pi creates default Mktwatch excel file. Cells from it can be linked into RTDPi.xlsm. Once prices start appearing, press StartRTD.
Server is indeed pi.rtdserver coz this works fine in excel. How to pull data is what needs to be looked upon.

Guys

Josh1 Sir,
Finvasia is withdrawing NEST Trader. Is there possibility use RTD with SHOONYA to get quotes in Amibroker.
Regards,

Hi
I am using RTD 1.6 with NEST terminal, Everything works fine, RT and backfill.
I have a query relating to NT7
Has anyone been using NT7 and using orderflow charts with RTD 1.6.
I have tried but data in orderflow charts are blank , other charts and indicators works fine.
I have added Bid Qty, Ask Qty , Ask rate and Bid Rate too..

If anyone using...please guide
Help much appreciated..
Thanks
I have used it with FREE GOM indics and it worked. Not using it now adays. but yes it did work with both NT7 n NT8.

All respected member please help me to solve my problem......I am using windows7(32),amibroker5.6 ,NestTrader Version 3.11.1.0(32) and RTD 1.60 --- every things was working nicely but last from few days backfill is not working , when ever I am trying to do backfill I am getting below signals..Please help me to solve this problem .....Thank you

Attachments