Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

All respected member please help me to solve my problem--- I am trying to feed real time data from NEST to AMIBROKER but only "Index value " the sensex & nifty50 values are feeding to amibroker but no market watch value means no stock value are feeding to amibroker .....I am using windows7(32),amibroker5.6 ,NestTrader Version 3.11.1.0(32) and RTD 1.60,backfill also not working ....Thank you

Attachments

josh1

All respected member please help me to solve my problem--- I am trying to feed real time data from NEST to AMIBROKER but only "Index value " the sensex & nifty50 values are feeding to amibroker but no market watch value means no stock value are feeding to amibroker .....I am using windows7(32),amibroker5.6 ,NestTrader Version 3.11.1.0(32) and RTD 1.60,backfill also not working ....Thank you
You should add scrips to ini file. Watch videos to learn how to add.

Hi
Josh1

Mine is Nest trader 3.15.1 (Finvsi) and RTD 1.6.

Whenever I reconnect/reconcile after offline to online (due to internet problem) in nest trader,sometimes the volume of the next minute bar giving very huge volume ,which is giving charts completely cluttered and even after rebackfilling also it is not being corrected....

chart attached...
if there is any solution to the above problem ..... please look into it ..
Thanks in advance...

Attachments

josh1

Hi
Josh1

Mine is Nest trader 3.15.1 (Finvsi) and RTD 1.6.

Whenever I reconnect/reconcile after offline to online (due to internet problem) in nest trader,sometimes the volume of the next minute bar giving very huge volume ,which is giving charts completely cluttered and even after rebackfilling also it is not being corrected....

chart attached...
if there is any solution to the above problem ..... please look into it ..
Thanks in advance...
Select - "Delete quotes" in settings for backfill

josh1

Thanku very much josh1ji.....

It is working ......

but taking long time...... So where ever it is needed there only we need to select "Delete quotes".....
Select candle time frame 60000. That will save 1min data. Why do you want tick data?. Believe me it's useless.

Hi
I am using RTD 1.6 with NEST terminal, Everything works fine, RT and backfill.
I have a query relating to NT7
Has anyone been using NT7 and using orderflow charts with RTD 1.6.
I have tried but data in orderflow charts are blank , other charts and indicators works fine.
I have added Bid Qty, Ask Qty , Ask rate and Bid Rate too..

If anyone using...please guide
Help much appreciated..
Thanks