Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

All respected member please help me to solve my problem--- I am trying to feed real time data from NEST to AMIBROKER but only "Index value " the sensex & nifty50 values are feeding to amibroker but no market watch value means no stock value are feeding to amibroker .....I am using windows7(64),amibroker5.6 ,NestTrader Version 3.11.1.0(64) and RTD 1.60 Backfill.png Market.png RTD notepad.png RTD setting.png
Backfill also not working ....Thank you

All respected member please help me to solve my problem--- I am trying to feed real time data from NEST to AMIBROKER but only "Index value " the sensex & nifty50 values are feeding to amibroker but no market watch value means no stock value are feeding to amibroker .....I am using windows7(64),amibroker5.6 ,NestTrader Version 3.11.1.0(64) and RTD 1.60 View attachment 43891 View attachment 43892 View attachment 43893 View attachment 43894
RTD only supports nest trader 32 bit version. Please read the help file completely.

@josh1 FYI, there is an issue with Finvasia at the moment. MCX Plus charts are blank. Apparently its wit other brokers as well.

Now an issue with RTD. Try adding USDINR future contract to your marketwatch. Try backfilling via VWAP. It will fill in EURINR instead without fail, does it every time. To correctly backfill you have to use NEst plus.

However since today morning all VWAP backfilling is blank. It completes but no data is imported. At this point in time I don't know if this is a nest issue or rtd since I backfilled data last night using vwap and all was fine. Just posting it here so other users if they are having the same issue can respond.

Could anyone please share any older version of finvasia Nest trader. I would like to test version 3.14 upto 3.16.0.0 not the latest 3.16.0.7. I am having too many issues with the latest version and want to see if the older ones were well behaved. Any help will be appreciated. X86 version only.

All respected member please help me to solve my problem--- I am trying to feed real time data from NEST to AMIBROKER but only "Index value " the sensex & nifty50 values are feeding to amibroker but no market watch value means no stock value are feeding to amibroker .....I am using windows7(64),amibroker5.6 ,NestTrader Version 3.11.1.0(64) and RTD 1.60 View attachment 43891 View attachment 43892 View attachment 43893 View attachment 43894
Hi
Please outline the steps, to get real time index value using RTD. Thanks

@josh1 FYI, there is an issue with Finvasia at the moment. MCX Plus charts are blank. Apparently its wit other brokers as well.

Now an issue with RTD. Try adding USDINR future contract to your marketwatch. Try backfilling via VWAP. It will fill in EURINR instead without fail, does it every time. To correctly backfill you have to use NEst plus.

However since today morning all VWAP backfilling is blank. It completes but no data is imported. At this point in time I don't know if this is a nest issue or rtd since I backfilled data last night using vwap and all was fine. Just posting it here so other users if they are having the same issue can respond.

@josh1 Well, it turns out vwap started working now after a restart except that USDINR issue. That still exists for some reason.

since few days my Data table plugin is not opening due to which my backfill is not working while rtd is working properly.two others plus plugins(plus chart and plus historical chart) are working properly.could anyone tell me why it is not working