Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

Your settings are the issue why your rtd feed is not working. Read the help file and follow the steps exactly.
Thanks for your response...

rtd feed is working perfectly and backfill also working perfectly for all symbols except Banknifty and nifty future symbols ....

Banknifty and nifty July future symbols worked perfectly for past one month.... Now only August Banknifty and nifty future symbols not being backfilled.....

Thanks for your response...

rtd feed is working perfectly and backfill also working perfectly for all symbols except Banknifty and nifty future symbols ....

Banknifty and nifty July future symbols worked perfectly for past one month.... Now only August Banknifty and nifty future symbols not being backfilled.....
I quoted your post above. Check your screenshot. You have not configured rtd to rename Futures contracts in settings. That's why it cannot import it into your amibroker window.

I quoted your post above. Check your screenshot. You have not configured rtd to rename Futures contracts in settings. That's why it cannot import it into your amibroker window.

[NestTrader]
Title=Welcome FA13536
CSVFolder=R:\RTD\
Future=F1
Datatable=500
Pluschart=Yes
Terminal=Nest
DeleteQuote=No
VWAPTry=3
MinData=No
BarPeriod=0
RTDHide=Don't Hide
UpdateRTD=Yes
Preserve=1
Version=Above
BidAskRates=No
BidAskQty=No
DivideVolume=No

[RTDMan]
RTDServerProgID=Nest.ScripRTD
CSVFolderPath=R:\RTD\
BarPeriod=0
RequestRefresh=1
BellWaitTime=30
Client=AB
RefreshPeriod=250
Archive=False
DivideVolume=Yes
ViewTicData=0
ViewRawData=0
ViewBarData=0
ViewNTData=0
Scrip1=Nifty 50;Nifty 50;Index Value;;
Scrip2=mcx_fo|CRUDEOIL20AUGFUT;CRUDEOILF1;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;
Scrip3=bse_cm|RELIANCEPP;RELIANCEPP;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;
Scrip4=nse_fo|BANKNIFTY06AUG2020500CE;BANKNIFTY06AUG2020500CE;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;
Scrip5=nse_fo|BANKNIFTY20AUGFUT;BANKNIFTYF1;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;
Scrip6=nse_fo|NIFTY20AUGFUT;NIFTYF1;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;

After adding suffix also August Banknifty and nifty future symbols not being backfilled..... but crude is being backfilled.....
please guide.......

[NestTrader]
Title=Welcome FA13536
CSVFolder=R:\RTD\
Future=F1
Datatable=500
Pluschart=Yes
Terminal=Nest
DeleteQuote=No
VWAPTry=3
MinData=No
BarPeriod=0
RTDHide=Don't Hide
UpdateRTD=Yes
Preserve=1
Version=Above
BidAskRates=No
BidAskQty=No
DivideVolume=No

[RTDMan]
RTDServerProgID=Nest.ScripRTD
CSVFolderPath=R:\RTD\
BarPeriod=0
RequestRefresh=1
BellWaitTime=30
Client=AB
RefreshPeriod=250
Archive=False
DivideVolume=Yes
ViewTicData=0
ViewRawData=0
ViewBarData=0
ViewNTData=0
Scrip1=Nifty 50;Nifty 50;Index Value;;
Scrip2=mcx_fo|CRUDEOIL20AUGFUT;CRUDEOILF1;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;
Scrip3=bse_cm|RELIANCEPP;RELIANCEPP;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;
Scrip4=nse_fo|BANKNIFTY06AUG2020500CE;BANKNIFTY06AUG2020500CE;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;
Scrip5=nse_fo|BANKNIFTY20AUGFUT;BANKNIFTYF1;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;
Scrip6=nse_fo|NIFTY20AUGFUT;NIFTYF1;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;

After adding suffix also August Banknifty and nifty future symbols not being backfilled..... but crude is being backfilled.....
please guide.......
I have reinstalled ,RTD 1.6....
For all Index, stock Futures symbols backfilling is not working .........

Please guide any user who came through similar problem.....

I will test the Futures issues tomorrow and report back here. At the moment, I too am having issues but only with MCX Futures. I cannot open a plus chart in NEST ( it opens but has no data, the last date for all mcx data is july 22 in my system, its all blank after that) so using RTD for backfilling doesn't make sense. Only VWAP works. But futures for me in CDS and EQ worked fine. Maybe you ahve the same issue.

@manohara have you created the ram disk R;\ ? of have you just kept that in your config?

@josh1 are you facing the same issues with regards to loading data in plus charts on Finvasia NEST? Its only happening to me in the MCX Segment. Everything else is working great.

I will test the Futures issues tomorrow and report back here. At the moment, I too am having issues but only with MCX Futures. I cannot open a plus chart in NEST ( it opens but has no data, the last date for all mcx data is july 22 in my system, its all blank after that) so using RTD for backfilling doesn't make sense. Only VWAP works. But futures for me in CDS and EQ worked fine. Maybe you ahve the same issue.

@manohara have you created the ram disk R;\ ? of have you just kept that in your config?

@josh1 are you facing the same issues with regards to loading data in plus charts on Finvasia NEST? Its only happening to me in the MCX Segment. Everything else is working great.

@icytrader... I have created Ram disk R:\....

Some thing is wrong with.. Ram disk R:\RTD.... file permissions.....

i have changed them ,lt worked for some time and again it is not working..
file permissions.. keep changing to read only......

Respected Josh1 Vai , I am using windows7(64),amibroker5.6 ,NestTrader Version 3.11.1.0(64) and RTD 1.60 ,but only Index value ( nifty50,sensex etc.) data are feeding nicely but no real time market values are feeding and no backfill. Please show me the way to solve this problem ....Thank you Vai

Attachments

Respected Josh1 Vai , I am using windows7(64),amibroker5.6 ,NestTrader Version 3.11.1.0(64) and RTD 1.60 ,but only Index value ( nifty50,sensex etc.) data are feeding nicely but no real time market values are feeding and no backfill. Please show me the way to solve this problem ....Thank you Vai
sorry, didnt get you, please elaborate. You stated Index data is feeding nicely, but no real time market values are feeding, then what data is feeding nicely.
Also post screenshot of marketwatch

BTW, which broker, you are trading with.