Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

My AB is not updating for backfill for new symbols but updating for old symbols.... i have tryied to open with Admin mode,user mode and also rebooted several times but not backfilling new symbols...could you guide how to resolve....?
Thanks in advance... below are my ini file, settings....

Attachments

any body please respond.........
When ever i click back fill ,RTD back fill window saying gotit/Getting data/done and in nest also statistics/data table opening ,but that backfilled data is not reflecting in AmiBroker....

Please respond any body who got the same problem......
Thanks in advance...

My AB is not updating for backfill for new symbols (added Nifty,Bank Nifty) but updating for old symbols(Crude,Reliancecpp).... i have tryied to open with Admin mode,user mode and also rebooted several times but not backfilling new symbols...could you guide how to resolve....?
Thanks in advance... below are my ini file, settings....

Marketwatch:

marketwatch.png

Datatable:

Datatable.png

VwapStatistics datatable:

VwapStatistics datatable.png

RTD settings and RTD:

RTD settings and RTD.png

Please advice, where could be the problem ..... Thancks in advance ....

only Banknifty and nifty futures are not being backfilled all other symbols are being backfilled .... i dont know why....
When i click backfill, data tables of all symbols are being opened one by one including Banknifty and nifty futures but in R:/RTD CSV path, all symbols Text files are being created except Banknifty and nifty future symbols....

When i click backfill, data tables of all symbols are being opened one by one including Banknifty and nifty futures but in R:/RTD CSV path, all symbols Text files are being created except Banknifty and nifty future symbols....

I removed Banknifty and nifty future symbols in AB and Market watch and closed .Again opend and added checked but not working ....