Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

travi

unable to get you-

never installed Autoit ---using RTD since its introduced-

os- win- 7 & 10 32 bit
Bhai, either you test it or do your own research. Check the source code and understand how RTD is built.
On win10, it had solved my problem before (some years ago).
now upto you.

lvgandhi

You said you did clean install. Autoit is not shipped by default afaik in windows so far.

RTD and backfill use two different techniques so don't mix them.

Go to Autoit website. Everything explained there.
https://www.autoitscript.com/site/autoit/downloads/

installer
https://www.autoitscript.com/cgi-bin/getfile.pl?autoit3/autoit-v3-setup.exe
Again thanks. I have gone through above links. Still I am unable to understand the necessity of autoit. rtd and bacfill may use different techniques. But how autoit is going to solve my problem of backfill not recognising nest while rtd recognises it. So far, without autoit things were working. What stops it to work now. That I wanted to know. Before using programs I would like to understand it.

Last edited:
I did clean install of Windows 10 home x64 2004. After that I have installed amibroker, nesttrader and ramdisk in d drive. Already rtd was installed .
Now With rtd1.6, I could rtd fillup happens in ami. vwap statistics and data table opens.
But back fill is problem. As sson as I select, either vwap or datatable, I get msg Tradingsymbol not found - backfill may notwork. set position to 1 as shown in following picture.
View attachment 43167

my rtdman.ini is as follows.
[NestTrader]
Title=Welcome FA13594,55135 To NEST Trader INVESTOR
CSVFolder=R:\RTD\
Future=-I
Datatable=10
Pluschart=No
Terminal=Nest
DeleteQuote=No
VWAPTry=3
MinData=No
BarPeriod=0
RTDHide=Don't Hide
UpdateRTD=Yes
Preserve=9
Version=Above
BidAskRates=No
BidAskQty=No
DivideVolume=No

[RTDMan]
RTDServerProgID=Nest.ScripRTD
CSVFolderPath=R:\RTD\
BarPeriod=0
RequestRefresh=1
BellWaitTime=30
Client=AB
RefreshPeriod=250
Archive=False
DivideVolume=Yes
ViewTicData=0
ViewRawData=0
ViewBarData=0
ViewNTData=0

Scrip1=nse_fo|BANKNIFTY20JULFUT;BANKNIFTY-I;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;
Scrip2=nse_fo|NIFTY20JULFUT;NIFTY-I;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;

Any solution?
I had this issue too. Shutdown the computer. Yes, restarting for some reason caused this solution to not work.

Now open Ami as admin, then nest as admin, finally after nest has successfully logged in and you have scrolled your entire marketwatch list and refreshed it as you scroll, open RTD as admin. It will work. I had the same issue on another pc of mine as well. In that case it was a VCruntime issue of some sorts. I installed every version of VC I could find but it wouldn't work. Then I went ahead and installed all the 32 bit versions of VC runtime. that solved the problem.

lvgandhi

I had this issue too. Shutdown the computer. Yes, restarting for some reason caused this solution to not work.

Now open Ami as admin, then nest as admin, finally after nest has successfully logged in and you have scrolled your entire marketwatch list and refreshed it as you scroll, open RTD as admin. It will work. I had the same issue on another pc of mine as well. In that case it was a VCruntime issue of some sorts. I installed every version of VC I could find but it wouldn't work. Then I went ahead and installed all the 32 bit versions of VC runtime. that solved the problem.
Thanks for the response. I have tried all you listed:running all as admin, installing various vcs both 32 and 64 bit and shutting and starting lptopetc. nothing works for backfill. RTD works.

Finally,I have installed RTD 1.6 trying off and on for last two years.....
Regarding real time data every thing is fine...
Backfill same day also fine...
But Backfill multi days not working....
mine is Nest trader 3.15.1
backbill - under Source-> Nest plus -not back filling
-under Source-> VWAPStatistics - intraday back filling
-> VWAPStatistics - Dates are not getting highlighted to select .Hence multi intraday not back filling
Please help........... Anybody ....