Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

yes, as i have insatalled all of them in C drive only and i am using windows 10.
I dont think in windows10 C drive folder get asses easily of writing editing without admin privilege.

May i know the reason why asked it sir, Any solution for it.
Also look at the scrip?

Thanks
Well, I am still using W7, so wont comment on it.

try :
Scrip1=nse_fo|NIFTY19NOVFUT;NIFTY-I;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;;

Also make sure ur running NEST (32bit), Ami and RTDNow all as Admin...

Also make sure all mentioned columns r present in market watch (order doesnt matter).

This should work. :) Cheers
Thanks for pointing out mistake, hope it will work.
will update on monday...

Sir can u please help me getting this afl for explaration, ss is attaching for reference.

Thanks

Attachments

Last edited:

john302928

I dont think so, as Joy is now only focused on running his own flagship product Arthachitra for indian markets. Also a lot has been changed since he developed that, even if u get that exe from somewhere , u might need to reverse engineer it and make it work for today's scenario.
As long as you want to download Bhavcopies from NSE and then update your EOD database, I guess GetBhavCopy still works like a charm (I'm using it). Also u can try ABCD (Another bhav copy downloader) available on this forum.

if you need iEOD data, u might try zerodha kite data download using R.
I tried with ABCD. Its not downloading any data from NSE and BSE. If its working for you, please help. thanks
I tried to use getbhavcopy but it is asking to install.NET framework. I cant install it. in the past i tried but it slowed by computer heavily. so I had to getrid of it

josh1

@josh1 bhai,

Kindly suggest me what shall i do to fetch bid ask data in NT ? What type of changes required in .ini file ...??
Thanks
Do not change ini file manually. Select yes for Bid Ask Data in settings. Thereafter open Select window. Select your scrips and click on Start RTD.
Watch "Video 3" from link below. You may have to add YouTube extension in your browser

josh1

I tried with ABCD. Its not downloading any data from NSE and BSE. If its working for you, please help. thanks
I tried to use getbhavcopy but it is asking to install.NET framework. I cant install it. in the past i tried but it slowed by computer heavily. so I had to getrid of it
Ask your questions in the correct forum

Last edited:
Do not change ini file manually. Select yes for Bid Ask Data in settings. Thereafter open Select window. Select your scrips and click on Start RTD.
Watch "Video 3" from link below. You may have to add YouTube extension in your browser
Thanks for the heads up @josh1
but still i m not able to get bid ask data or qty....

In settings window, i selected NT as terminal.. and bid ask rates and bid ask qty to yes...

but still only getting data of Last price and qty.

Here is the current ini file. if u can look into it.
Code:
[NestTrader]
Title=Welcome
CSVFolder=H:\RTD\
Future=_F1
Datatable=5
Pluschart=No
Terminal=Nest
DeleteQuote=No
VWAPTry=3
MinData=No
BarPeriod=0
RTDHide=Don't Hide
UpdateRTD=No
Preserve=0
Version=Above
BidAskRates=Yes
BidAskQty=Yes
DivideVolume=No

[RTDMan]
RTDServerProgID=Nest.ScripRTD
CSVFolderPath=H:\RTD\
BarPeriod=0
RequestRefresh=0
BellWaitTime=15
Client=NT
RefreshPeriod=100
Archive=false
ViewTicData=0
ViewRawData=0
ViewBarData=0
ViewNTData=0
Scrip1=nse_fo|BANKNIFTY19NOVFUT;BANKNIFTY_F1;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;
Scrip2=nse_fo|NIFTY19NOVFUT;NIFTY_F1;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;
Scrip3=mcx_fo|CRUDEOIL19DECFUT;CRUDEOIL_F1;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;
Thanks in advance.
Regards

Edit: I tried it on another system and there it worked the way u suggested. There its fetching bidAsk data.

Something is wrong at my side. I will sort it out.. thanks ... :)

Last edited: