Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

josh1

i
Hi,
I am also new to ami broker and after several tries still i am not able to fetch RTD from Josh1 :(
Dont know what is missing .... every time i getting error of "trading symbol not found"
attaching the screenshot so that where i am doing wrong can be identified.
please check and help
thanks
Hello,
I am having the same issue but i have 32 bit nest installed even though i am facing the issue trading symbol not found.
please help View attachment 38786
Reboot windows couple of times. That should solve it. RTD will not work with 64 bit Nest

john302928

Could anyone tell me if datadownloader from volume digger.com is still working for EOD historic data? thanks

Are u opening AB, NestTr and RTD as admin?
yes, as i have insatalled all of them in C drive only and i am using windows 10.
I dont think in windows10 C drive folder get asses easily of writing editing without admin privilege.

May i know the reason why asked it sir, Any solution for it.
Also look at the scrip?

Thanks

Reboot windows couple of times. That should solve it. RTD will not work with 64 bit Nest
Wow
You replied on my post ... I am great fan of ur sir, Everywhere i see JOSH1 RTD, which is absolutely free for all. I have a huge respect for u sir.
sir i am using windos10 6 bit Nest trader is 32 bit . I am not getting u for what u r asking for? 64 bit nest trader or windows 10.

Thanks sir

kindly look into the config​
[NestTrader]
Title=Welcome
CSVFolder=C:\RTD\
Future=-I
Datatable=10
Pluschart=Yes
Terminal=Nest
DeleteQuote=No
VWAPTry=3
MinData=No
BarPeriod=0
RTDHide=Don't Hide
UpdateRTD=Yes
Preserve=1
Version=Above
BidAskRates=No
BidAskQty=No
DivideVolume=No

[RTDMan]
RTDServerProgID=Nest.ScripRTD
CSVFolderPath=C:\RTD\
BarPeriod=0
RequestRefresh=1
BellWaitTime=30
Client=AB
RefreshPeriod=250
Archive=False
DivideVolume=Yes
ViewTicData=0
ViewRawData=0
ViewBarData=0
ViewNTData=0
Scrip1=nse_fo|NIFTY19NOVFUT;NIFTY-I;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;

Could anyone tell me if datadownloader from volume digger.com is still working for EOD historic data? thanks
I dont think so, as Joy is now only focused on running his own flagship product Arthachitra for indian markets. Also a lot has been changed since he developed that, even if u get that exe from somewhere , u might need to reverse engineer it and make it work for today's scenario.
As long as you want to download Bhavcopies from NSE and then update your EOD database, I guess GetBhavCopy still works like a charm (I'm using it). Also u can try ABCD (Another bhav copy downloader) available on this forum.

if you need iEOD data, u might try zerodha kite data download using R.

I dont think so, as Joy is now only focused on running his own flagship product Arthachitra for indian markets. Also a lot has been changed since he developed that, even if u get that exe from somewhere , u might need to reverse engineer it and make it work for today's scenario.
As long as you want to download Bhavcopies from NSE and then update your EOD database, I guess GetBhavCopy still works like a charm (I'm using it). Also u can try ABCD (Another bhav copy downloader) available on this forum.

if you need iEOD data, u might try zerodha kite data download using R.
Bro
How to download ieod data from Kite using R
If possible then plz describe necessary steps to do it
btw, how many days data is possible/available to download at a point of time.