Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

While backfilling, Appearance Settings window opens before opening Data Table Window of every scrip and Nest hangs before that and takes much longer time for backfill. I have to close Apeearance Settings window every time manually. Attached is the snapshot for reference. Is something missing in settings.
Capture.JPG
Capture1.JPG

hi josh ji and all seniors,i am using NT 7 AND I HV INSTALLED ZERODHA 3.16 and RTD 1.6 BUT THERE is delay in data updation so as the days progresses the delay also progreses and by end of 3.30PM the diff between nest trader chart and Ninjatrader 7 is almost 2 hours,my os is windows 10 ,ram 16 GB ,CPU Amd ryzen 5 3600,SDD 250 GB ,HDD 1TB,PLEASE help me

Hello everone,
i am new to forum as well as in trading, i am using upstox as my broker .
now i would like to know how to use ami broker as everywhere i see it is recommended as best software for analysis.
can any one please help me, how to import data from nest ... i am unable to register at nest plus :( page is giving error ..
please help me getting real time data from nest. and also let me know how can i register for nest plus.

any help will be highly appreciated
Thanks & regards

Is NEST / NOW being discontinued by all the brokers?

Besides being so used to it, the time/effort invested to familiarize is down the drain.

Sunk capital, I guess :DD

Anyway had the same feeling when shifting from ODIN to NOW/NEST :up:

Is NEST / NOW being discontinued by all the brokers?

Besides being so used to it, the time/effort invested to familiarize is down the drain.

Sunk capital, I guess :DD

Anyway had the same feeling when shifting from ODIN to NOW/NEST :up:

which broker is discontinuing NEST
Atleast I didnt get any such info from my 2 brokers with whom I am trading with,
Finvasia and WisdomCapital

Zerodha is discontinuing NEST
Rodha on NEST

Zero - 'Rodha' means barrier
Ok, so its only Zero,

Not sure why, but my impression after reading some news item
about some court case about under-reporting clients between
omnesys foreign n Indian partners
was that NSE is discontinuing with NOW/NEST

KAL.YUG

Ok, so its only Zero,

Not sure why, but my impression after reading some news item
about some court case about under-reporting clients between
omnesys foreign n Indian partners
was that NSE is discontinuing with NOW/NEST

Yes. that could also be one of the reason.
Also, we had a (speculative) discussion about this here.

(Reproducing a post below)
Now they along with Refinitiv (#75,870 ) have developed a complete new product "Omnesys Nest Algo-trading software"
Surprisingly they have retained the brand name "Omnesys Nest" although the screen shots (on their website) don't look any thing like the NEST versions that we currently use.

The reason for discontinuation of NEST by brokers, I guess, could be ... high subscription fees.