Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

KAL.YUG

Issue: Amibroker doesnt show any symbol.

My Trials and Tribulations: I have all the 3 setups installed in C drive, no issues of run as Admin, as RTD wasnt showing any symbols, i have being trying that since past 2 days, finally installed everything in C drive (from C:/Program Files). Nest also installed 32bit. Now RTD started showing symbols and when i click on start RTD it invokes the Amibroker platform, but i cannot see any symbols in Amibroker.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks !!

Try using "Re-Start real time feed" you will find by clicking on Backfill > Pop-up window > select Source option and at the bottom you find green refresh circle icon click on that after selecting all symbols.

Fire fox uses lot of memory and when you open additional tabs/pages and also if you are using addons/plugins it consumes even more memory.
I have switched to opera a long time ago you can try checking other browsers.
Additionally I use RAMRush, a small utility working in the background that auto optimizes when memory is less than 8% of total memory.
(This is for windows 7, if you are using higher version you can check MemInfo)
You can try/use them at your own discretion.
Hello Kalyug, Thanks a lot for helpful response. Actually I use Opera basically as browser. But recently Opera has also become very bloated (for over two months - maybe due to some updates). I see firefox in comparison faster n less or same memory usage. Yes I stopped using RAMdisc last months when it threw some error. Now I can try that gain. But one thing I cant understand why should there be a memory error when so much free memory is already there for amibroker.

KAL.YUG

Hello Kalyug, Thanks a lot for helpful response. Actually I use Opera basically as browser. But recently Opera has also become very bloated (for over two months - maybe due to some updates). I see firefox in comparison faster n less or same memory usage. Yes I stopped using RAMdisc last months when it threw some error. Now I can try that gain. But one thing I cant understand why should there be a memory error when so much free memory is already there for amibroker.

First and foremost I do not have any tech knowledge, so my knowledge is very limited.

You say your RAM is of 4gb, these days 4gb is not sufficient unless you use very few applications.
If I may ask, how do you know that there is sufficient memory available, did you check by using some tools?
If no than you can try these 2 tools (again at your own discretion, i have tried them and I trust them but it is up to you)

1. http://www.fcleaner.com/ramrushupdate
2. http://www.carthagosoft.net/MemInfo.php

You can visit the website, read about the app, try both and settle for one.
I use RAMRush.

Also, you can use adblockers like adblocker and uBlock Origin ( extensions available on Opera and firefox)

And then there are also, startup applications. When you boot your system there are unnecessary applications that load at startup for example windows media center, digital tv tuner, office enterprize,sidebar, etc. these also use up memory.

OR if there is still free memory available then, I don't know, I guess the problem is else where.

Error: CMemoryException in AddQuotationInt0 - you have run out of memory
I am getting this error in Amibroker 6.01 after a few minutes of live updates. My ami cache size setting is just 30 and 1200 MB data for memory.
I have xeon server 3.3 ghz with 4gb ddr ram and 250 gb SATA Hard disc with OS - ms windows 7.
I see that enough memory I have for updating perpose as I run hardly any other programme except mozilla browser for news. But soon after market starts I an getting this error and updating stops. I am forced to close ami. Can any expert here pls give some helping hints as to what may be causing this error and what should I do to get rid of it so that I cud run my RTD smoothly. Thanks in avance.
===================================
In ami preferences change the following:

try minimum cache size (max symbols=11)
and max mb=64
check shift+break key every: 21
Endless loop detection threshold: 10000

Hope this will help you.

regards

If Nest is going to stop, as being talked about, data issues for everyone who uses Nest to feed data to Amibroker
May open up a huuggee market for data providers, both official as well as unofficial

Josh's NestRTD (Download Link) works perfect for live feed from NEST to Amibroker (Video Tutorial). You can also back-fill 1 min data for past 15 days (much accurate than other free sources like Google).

Spent some time and play with the files, especially, settings.ini you will get the logic!
Find the file in installation folder and just delete or rename it.
Hello Sir,

I have installed rtd software for live feed to amibroker. It was working fine till yesterday. But it is not showing live data in amibroker now...Only IEOD data is backfilled