Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

josh1

Thank you so much sir for your kind reply. I could not find anything to configure data table window of nestplus. Everyday I login my NEST Trader but I keep NEST_Plus log off to feed and backfill through VWAP. Once I login NEST Plus, NEST Trader begins to eat 40% to 50% CPU and RTD starts hanging and if sometimes it works and then I try to backfill through NEST Plus, it hangs or become non responsive or keeps counting rows of data table (like one second per one row) and then I had to close RTD through TaskManager only as it does not close clicking at EXIT button of RTD
View attachment 35809
View attachment 35807 View attachment 35808
Ahh... Abhi, your computer's processor doesn't seem to be fast enough compared to current generation of processors.
It takes time to sneak into memory of another process and get its data. MCX is open for 22 hrs which means there is lots of data to be captured. Nest trader crashes sometimes while getting so much. It is not recommended to backfill more than 5 days at a time from MCX

Ahh... Abhi, your computer's processor doesn't seem to be fast enough compared to current generation of processors.
It takes time to sneak into memory of another process and get its data. MCX is open for 22 hrs which means there is lots of data to be captured. Nest trader crashes sometimes while getting so much. It is not recommended to backfill more than 5 days at a time from MCX
Thanks sir, I can't backfill even NIFTY or BANKNIFTY data of last two days as once NESTPLUS chart opens RTD starts hanging and it can't backfill. I too figured out it's due to low end processor only. Thank you so much for such a great utility:)

extremist

Guys,
RTD_1.60 will now backfill OI from VWAP :). Those interested may download and replace the exe file.
Column order in VWAP should be - Time, O,H,L,C,V,Cumulative OI

Please note - Data table does not provide open interest :mad:. So do not ask for multiple day backfill of OI. instead members may help each other for multiple day backfill.

I have not changed version number since it is minor change.
Thank's million sir...!
Indian retail trader community is in debt of u.
Hats off to your selflessness....

Hi, I am getting the following error, once i try and use back fill. actually it is opening up the data window, after that it gives this error. (Screenshot enclosed)
Hi figured the error... the field list in market watch was not correct. Now backfill is happening but real time update is not

josh1

Hi figured the error... the field list in market watch was not correct. Now backfill is happening but real time update is not
Your ini file is incorrect.

josh1