Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

Let Joshi bro post his point of view.

My view is
- if there is data difference (o. h. l. c) and it is very common, then the 2 charts will be different. You may check o. h. l. c of some of the candles
- what is your data start time, must be 9.16 (as I feel) and that of Z should be 9.15
- many times Z chart data does not match with NestPlus data, even both data having start time as 9.15
- So better not to compare 2 charts of different sources

BTW, even NestPlus Nifty and BankNifty open values doesnt match with NSE published open values :DD

chintan786

Im having the same problem, can you give a detailed step by step how to solve it, I tried running as admin & v 1.4 also but not helpful,
Sorry for late reply. I had installed Toolwiz Care and ran scan and then opened each application as administrator. tht worked for me.

Hope this helps

josh1

Hi @josh1
just wanted to understand,
though amibroker chart is also set for 15 minute and Zerodha chart is also set for 15 minute, but chart pattern is different with with each other.
same problem with MACD Study analysis and PKST between each other.
I have somewhere read about your response on updating the settings in Amibroker to have same type.
Could you enlighten me with your knowledge.
Let Joshi bro post his point of view.

My view is
- if there is data difference (o. h. l. c) and it is very common, then the 2 charts will be different. You may check o. h. l. c of some of the candles
- what is your data start time, must be 9.16 (as I feel) and that of Z should be 9.15
- many times Z chart data does not match with NestPlus data, even both data having start time as 9.15
- So better not to compare 2 charts of different sources

BTW, even NestPlus Nifty and BankNifty open values doesnt match with NSE published open values :DD
I don't have to say anything more :)

josh1

Guys,
RTD_1.60 will now backfill OI from VWAP :). Those interested may download and replace the exe file.
Column order in VWAP should be - Time, O,H,L,C,V,Cumulative OI

Please note - Data table does not provide open interest :mad:. So do not ask for multiple day backfill of OI. instead members may help each other for multiple day backfill.

I have not changed version number since it is minor change.

I'm using this utility and it's working like a charm, however I'm having an issue while backfilling via nest plus. In utility it shows as if counting each row and takes hours to backfill one script while there is no issue with vwap backfill. Please help

Sent from my CPH1859 using Tapatalk

josh1

I'm using this utility and it's working like a charm, however I'm having an issue while backfilling via nest plus. In utility it shows as if counting each row and takes hours to backfill one script while there is no issue with vwap backfill. Please help

Sent from my CPH1859 using Tapatalk
It happens some times with Windows. Try changing colours of data table window to black and white or black and green

It happens some times with Windows. Try changing colours of data table window to black and white or black and green
Thank you so much sir for your kind reply. I could not find anything to configure data table window of nestplus. Everyday I login my NEST Trader but I keep NEST_Plus log off to feed and backfill through VWAP. Once I login NEST Plus, NEST Trader begins to eat 40% to 50% CPU and RTD starts hanging and if sometimes it works and then I try to backfill through NEST Plus, it hangs or become non responsive or keeps counting rows of data table (like one second per one row) and then I had to close RTD through TaskManager only as it does not close clicking at EXIT button of RTD
Screenshot_2.png

download.png
download (1).png