Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

Hi, I am using RTD 1.6 with Nest Plus (Zerodha) to backfill in amibroker but i could back fill only for last 15 days, is it possible to get the backfill data for last 1 year? Also i tired Bhav copy EOD file, able to import them in Amibroker, but i could not able to scale down to a intra day chart . So i am looking for a intraday chart for last 5 - 10 years to be loaded in the amibroker for my backtest. Kindly help me .

Hi guys,

Recently, out of nowhere I have started having an issue with Zerodha NEst 3.14.4. I had been using it all along for RTD data. I prefer this as I don't have to login every single time into nest. I found in 3.16, nest login just hangs many a times.

Now since the past few days i have been gettin an error while launching nest "Error cannot find mpic config file". This error goes away if I open nest as admin. But its not desirable as it doesn't play well with rtd and ami. I am wondering about how to solve this issue. If anyone can help me out if they've faced this issue it would be of great help to me.

Edit: forgot to mention am on Windows 7 x64 edition. same system on which it was working fine eatrlier.

While log in to NestTrader

NestPlus, throwing error
"Login failure, invalid application version"

Till y'day. it was working without any problem. Anyone else facing this issue.
Any solution

Thanks

Hi, I am using RTD 1.6 with Nest Plus (Zerodha) to backfill in amibroker but i could back fill only for last 15 days, is it possible to get the backfill data for last 1 year? Also i tired Bhav copy EOD file, able to import them in Amibroker, but i could not able to scale down to a intra day chart . So i am looking for a intraday chart for last 5 - 10 years to be loaded in the amibroker for my backtest. Kindly help me .
You can download more than 10 years of IEOD data
https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/0B8e3dtbFwQWUZ1I5dklCMmE5M2M

josh1

Guys,

Dropbox has stopped sharing files from my folder link. I am also not able to create new shared folder. Dropbox is asking email id or name of user to create shareable folder. It seems that I will have to move the files elsewhere. Could you suggest another place please.